Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Recruitment 2017: – BSNL has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy at 996 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 15th October 2017. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
BSNL Jr Accounts Officer (996 Post) Call Letter/ Admit Card 2017
भारत संचार निगम लिमिटेड ने 996 पदों पर Junior Accounts Officer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 15 अक्टूबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited 996 Vacancy Notification 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited JAO Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed M.com, CA & CS.
2. To Know Post wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates should be age Limit Minimum 20 year and Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per BSNL Rules and Regulation.
|Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Recruitment Notification 2017
BSNL 996 Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy Apply Online
1. Starting Date For Submission of Application:- 11th September 2017
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 15th October 2017.
3. Exam Date:- 2nd November 2017.
1. For General/OBC candidates should pay RS 1000/-
2. For ST/SC candidates Rs 500/-
|How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in 0r before 15th October 2017.
Candidates will be selected based on Online Test.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited – Junior Accounts Officer
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited – Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy Application Form or New Registration from here: –
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card | Result
For Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited – Junior Accounts Officer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: –
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key