District Ganjam Court Recruitment 2017: – District & Session Judge Ganjam has issued a notification for the recruitment of Jr. Clerk/Copyist Vacancy at 17 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 26th October 2017. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
District Ganjam Court Vacancy (17 Post) Notification 2017 – Application Form
गंजम जिला कोर्ट ने 17 पदों पर Jr Clerk/ Copyist की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 26 अक्टूबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।District & Sessions Judge Ganjam 17 Vacancy Notification 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
District & Sessions Judge Ganjam Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Diploma in Computer Application and able to speak, read and write Oriya.
2. To Know Post wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. To Know age limit details go to official notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per District Rules and Regulation.
|District & Sessions Judge Ganjam Recruitment Notification 2017
Ganjam District Court Jr. Clerk/ Copyist 17 Posts – Ganjam Court 17 Vacancy Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 23rd September 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 26th October 2017.
To Know fee details please go to official notification.
|How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website ecourts.gov.in or before 26th October 2017.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Viva Voce Test.
2. To Know post-wise selection process details please go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for District & Sessions Judge Ganjam – Jr. Clerk/ Copyist Vacancy – Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For District & Sessions Judge Ganjam -Jr. Clerk/ Copyist Vacancy Application Form or New Registration from here: – Application Form
Admit Card | Result
For District & Sessions Judge Ganjam – Jr. Clerk/Copyist, you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: – Admit Card | Result