Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017: – Kolkata Police has issued a notification for the recruitment of Male Driver Vacancy at 300 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 7th September 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Kolkata Police Male Driver (300 Post) Vacancy Notification 2017 – Download Form
कोलकाता पुलिस ने 300 पदों पर Male Driver की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 7 सितंबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Kolkata Police Driver Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed 8th Class with Valid Driving License.
2. Technical Qualification:- Must possess valid Transport License (candidates having a heavy license will be preferred).
3. Experience:- At least 03 (three) years experience of driving in any Government
organization/ Quasi Government organization/ Registered Pvt. Ltd. Co. etc.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years as on 1/1/2017.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Kolkata Police Vacancy 2017 Notification
Kolkata Police 300 Driver Post – Application Form
1. EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. FRC/Recruit/02/2017 DATE: 30th August 2017
2. Last date for Receipt of Application:- 7th September 2017
For Candidates fee, details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates may apply through the website www.kolkatapolice.gov.in/ by 7th September 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
2. Self- attested copy of identity proof
3. Self -attested copy of proof of address
4. One copy of recent passport size
5. Self -attested copy of proof of age
6. Self -attested copy of Driving License
7. Self -attested copy of experience certificate.
1. Driving Test & Interview: The candidates submitting valid applications will be called for Driving Test and Interview [Full Marks-(i) Driving Test-20 (ii) Interview-20].
2. After the Driving Test & Interview, a Merit List of provisionally selected candidates
will be prepared on the basis of Marks obtained in both the parts.
3. Medical Examination:- Provisionally selected candidates will have to undergo a
medical test at Kolkata Police Hospital.
4. Verification of character and antecedents:- Provisionally selected candidates will
have to fill up and submit ‘Verification Roll’ which will be thoroughly enquired into
by the authority concerned.
5. The applicant must be a citizen of India and should be a permanent resident of West Bengal (the residents of Kolkata will be preferred).
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Kolkata Police – Driver Vacancy–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Kolkata Police – Driver Apply Online or New Registration from here –
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card / Result
For Kolkata Police – Driver you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:
⇒ Shortlisted candidates for engagement of contractual Drivers Click Here
⇒ Admit Card