APSSB Recruitment 2023: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board released Notification No. 5/2023 on 31 October 2023 for the appointment of Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III) Exam 2023. Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board online application link is available at apssb.nic.in. Applicants who are searching for APSSB Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh should use this opportunity.
The APSSB Personal Assistant Vacancy has 90 openings, and the job description is provided below. The process will start from 15 November 2023. Depending on the APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment, the last date to submit the application is 5 December 2023. APSSB Personal Assistant Jobs essentials a selection process consisting of a Stenographer Proficiency Test, and an Objective Type Written Exam to determine the eligibility and suitability of each candidate.
APSSB Personal Asst (Stenographer Gr III) Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 90 Vacancies
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has released an advertisement for the post of Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III). Applicants are advised to read the details and eligibility criteria given below for this vacancy carefully. Candidates should check their Arunachal Pradesh SSB Stenographer Recruitment 2023, educational qualification, age limit, APSSB Personal Assistant Salary, experience, etc. Eligible candidates in APSSB Personal Assistant Notification 2023 can directly submit their application before 5 December 2023. Below is a brief overview of the APSSB Personal Asst Stenographer Grade-III Apply Online.
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2023
APSSB Personal Asst Stenographer Grade-III Notification 2023
|Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III)||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
Diploma in Stenography from a recognized institution.
- Candidates’ age limit should be a Minimum of 18 years and a Maximum of 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
APSSB Apply Online 2023
|Opening Date of Application||15 November 2023|
|Closing Date of Application||5 December 2023|
|Tentative date of Stenographer Proficiency Test||21 January 2024 (Sunday)|
|Tentative date of Written Exam Date||5 February 2024 (Sunday)|
- For Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III) Pay Scale (Level-5) Rs.29200/- to Rs.92300/-.
|Non-Refundable (APST Candidates)||Rs.150/-|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||Nil|
How to Apply
- Please Visit the Official Website of APSSB.
- Search the Recruitments Page of the APSSB website.
- Then click on it.
- Read the Notification carefully and Download it.
- Click on the link to apply online for APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the Online application form and take a printout of the same for reference.
- Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
|Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III)||90|
The selection process based on examination consists of two stages as mentioned below:-
- Stage 1: Stenographer Proficiency Test
- Stage 2: Objective Type Written Exam
Important Links for APSSB Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Conclusion: In conclusion, the APSSB Recruitment 2023 signifies a valuable opportunity for eligible aspirants aiming to serve as Personal Assistants (Stenographer Grade III) in Arunachal Pradesh. With 90 vacancies, the APSSB offers a structured recruitment process, promising a fair assessment through proficiency and written tests. As the application window from 15 November 2023 to 5 December 2023, is relatively brief, interested candidates must act swiftly to seize this chance.