Barnala Court Interview Schedule 2019: District & Sessions Judge Barnala has issued a latest notification for the interview date & schedule of Process Servers, Peon & Sweeper 14 posts. Candidates can download the interview schedule here. Other details of Barnala Court Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Barnala District Court Interview Date 2019 – Process Servers, Peon & Sweeper 14 Post
बरनाला कोर्ट कोर्ट ने 14 पदों पर Process Servers, Peon & Sweeper के लिए interview date जारी की है। उम्मीदवार यहां साक्षात्कार अनुसूची डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Barnala District Court Recruitment 2019
1. Candidates should have passed 8th, 10th Class.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 37 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|District & Sessions Judge Barnala Recruitment Notification 2019
Barnala Court Vacancy 14 Process Servers, Peon & Sweeper Punjab Jobs Application Form
|Barnala Court Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||5 February 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||7 February 2019|
|Barnala Court Peon Interview Date|
|1. A to F||16 February 2019|
|2. G to I||18 February 2019|
|3. J to L||20 February 2019|
|4. M to R||21 February 2019|
|5. S to Y||22 February 2019|
|Barnala Court Process Server Interview Date|
|1. A to J||18 February 2019|
|2. K to Z||20 February 2019|
|Barnala Court Sweeper Interview Date|
|A to Z||16 February 2019|
1. For Process Servers post pay scale Rs 4900-10680+1650 Grade pay
2. For Peon post pay scale Rs 4900-10680+1300 Grade pay
3. For Sweeper post pay scale Rs 4900-10680+1300 Grade pay
|How to Apply
1. Mode of Apply: Thought Offline
2. The intending candidates should submit duly signed resumes in plain paper indicating the following… 1) Name of the Candidates 3) Name of Father’s/Husband, 3) DOB, 4) Sex, 5) Educational Qualification, 6) Aadhar Card, 7) Category of reservation if Any, 8) Permanent and Postal Address, and Experience, if any along with attested Copies of relevant certificate besides two self-addressed properly postal stamped envelopes.
3. Postal Address:- Office of the District & Sessions Judge Barnala, Punjab.
4. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 5 February 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
There is full notification of District & Sessions Judge Barnala – Process Servers, Peon & Sweeper Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For District & Sessions Judge Barnala – Process Servers, Peon & Sweeper Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Interview List /Result
For District & Sessions Judge Barnala – Process Servers, Peon & Sweeper you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List