RRC CR Recruitment 2023: Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway has released a job notification (Notification No. GDCE 01/2023 dated 01/08/2023) announcing 1303 vacancies for the posts such as Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician, Junior Engineer and Guard/Train Manager.
Interested and eligible candidates should RRC Central Railway apply online from 3 August 2023 to 2 September 2023. It presents a valuable career opportunity in the Railway Sector under the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) scheme.
An active mobile number and email must be maintained during the Central Railway Recruitment process as all communication from RRC will be through SMS and email till the process is over, keeping the candidates informed about important updates. Other details of the Central Railway Bharti 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Central Railway Notification PDF for How to Apply are given below…..
Central Railway Jobs Notification 2023 @Apply Online ALP, Technician, JE, Guard 1303 Post
Central Railway Recruitment 2023 notification of the Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Technician, Junior Engineer & Guard/ Train Manager. The Central Railway Online Form Link Process will be open from 3 August 2023 to 2 September 2023 in which 732 posts for ALP, 255 posts for Technician, 234 posts for JE and 82 posts for Guard/ Train Manager have been given. Read the full RRC CR Notification 2023 before Central Railway ALP, Tech Apply Online. Central Railway Jobs Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Central Railway Recruitment 2023
- Candidates applying for Central Railway Recruitment must have passed 12th Class, Automobile Engineering and a combination of various streams of Automobile Engineering, Engineering Discipline(Diploma/Degree), Electronics Engineering and a combination of various streams of Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and combination of various streams of Mechanical Engineering equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years for UR, 45 years for OBC and 47 years for SC/ST.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Central Government Rule Regulation.
RRC Central Railway ALP, Tech, JE Online Form
RRC CR Jobs 2023 for 1303 Post
|Publication Date of Notification on website RRC/CR
|1 August 2023
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Form
|3 August 2023
|Last Date for Submission of Online Form
|2 September 2023
|CBT Exam Date
|Admit Card Date
- Central Railway Technician ALP, Technician Junior Engineer Pay Level (7th CPC).
|Assistant Loco Pilot
|Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63,200/-)
|Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200/-)
|Level 6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400/-)
Central Railway Vacancy Details
|No. of Vacancy
|Assistant Loco Pilot
|Guard/ Train Manager
How to Apply Process
- Step 1: Regular employees of Central Railway who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply.
- Step 2: For application, apply online through the official website of RRC/CR www.rrccr.com.
- Step 3:By Click on the link given to the candidates to fill out the online application.
- Step 4: Personal details/Bio-data are to be filled in carefully.
- Step 5: The details entered by the candidates while filling out the form such as their name, father’s name and date of birth have to be ensured whether they match or not.
- Step 6: To avoid last-minute problems, candidates are advised to apply online well before the closing date.
- The recruitment process will consist of a single stage Computer Based Test (CBT) and Aptitude Test (wherever applicable) and Document Verification/ Medical Examination and the candidates will be selected on the basis of the above-mentioned recruitment stages strictly and on merit.
- The date, time and place are fixed for all the activities. CBT, Aptitude Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination or any other additional activities as applicable will be decided by RRC and will be intimated to the qualified candidates in due course. Requests for postponement of any of the above activities or for change of venue, date and shift will not be entertained under any circumstances. The questions and answers in the CBT will be of choice in English and Hindi only.
- Applied candidates are required to download the e-call letter with city and date information from the official websites of RRC/CR of RRC.
Important Links For Central Railway ALP, Technician Recruitment