CSIR CSMCRI Notification PDF 2023: CSIR Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute has announced a notification for the recruitment of 43 posts of Trade Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice. Applicants can check detailed information about Apprentice posts and apply online by visiting the official website of CSIR CSMCRI official website.
Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply through online link given on the official website from 28 November 2023 to 10 December 2023. Interested candidates can apply for CSIR CSMCRI Vacancy 2023 from the given link of CSIR CSMCRI Syllabus 2023, Like Age Limit, CSIR CSMCRI Salary, Eligibility, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
CSIR CSMCRI Recruitment 2023 Notification Out @Apply Online Apprentice 43 Posts
Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board has the latest announcement for Apprentice 43 Posts. Applications in the prescribed pro-forma are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentice Act-1961 under various following trades in CSIR CSMCRI, a constituent unit of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.
Candidates who want to apply online for CSIR CSMCRI Recruitment 2023 should apply online by 10 December 2023. Read the full CSIR CSMCRI Notification 2023 before CSIR CSMCRI Apply Online 2023. CSIR CSMCRI Job 2023 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
CSIR Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute Recruitment 2023
CSIR CSMCRI Notification 2023
|ITI, Degree, Diploma
- Candidates’ age limit as per norms.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
CSIR CSMCRI Apply Online 2023
- Starting Date for submission apply Online Form: 28 November 2023.
- Last date for submission of Apply Online Form: 10 December 2023.
- Candidate application fee details go to the official notification.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of CSIR CSMCRI “www.csmcri.res.in”.
- Find the “Career” or “Recruitment” button and then click on it.
- Open the official notification and read it carefully.
- To apply, open the apply online link given below.
- Candidates should upload the required documents, Photos.
- Submit online application form.
- Take a printout.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Gujarat.
Important Links for CSIR CSMCRI Recruitment
Conclusion: The CSIR Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) have released a notification for the recruitment of 43 apprentices in various categories. Interested candidates, meeting the educational qualifications, can apply online from 28 November 2023, to 10 December 2023.
The selection process involves interviews, and applicants are advised to thoroughly review the official notification for detailed information on eligibility, application procedure, and other essential details. This presents a valuable opportunity for individuals seeking apprenticeships in a renowned research institute.