Customs Department Mumbai Recruitment 2023: Mumbai Customs Dept is offering opportunities to meritorious players to join its cadre as Tax Assistants and Havildar. There are 18 Tax Assistant posts and 11 Havildar posts in various sports disciplines with a total of 29 vacancies available.
Applicants who have participated in national or international competitions, university tournaments, national games/sports for schools or have received national awards in physical fitness are eligible to apply.
Applicants have to submit the required forms available on the Mumbai Customs Jobs website by 30 November 2023. Visit our Mumbai Customs Dept Recruitment 2023 website for detailed advertisement and essential qualifications, categories and other eligibility criteria for the sports quota posts notified above.
Customs Dept Mumbai Jobs Notification 2023 @Application Form Assistant, Havaldar 29 Posts
Customs Department Mumbai has invited offline applications for Sports Quota 18 posts of Tax Assistant and Havildar. Eligible candidates can apply for Customs Department Mumbai Recruitment 2023 till the last date of receipt of self-attested applications 30/11/2023. All information related to the Customs Department Bharti 2023 to fill out the application form is given below.
Customs Department Mumbai Recruitment 2023
Mumbai Customs Dept Sports Quota Notification 2023
|Tax Assistant||Candidates must have a Degree and basic knowledge of the use of computer applications.
The speed of the candidates should not be less than 8000 marks per hour for data entry work.
|Havaldar||Candidates should have 10th Class (Matriculation) or equivalent from any recognized Board.|
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years as of 30 November 2023.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Mumbai Custom Dept Sports Quota Application Form 2023
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||1 November 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 November 2023|
- Tax Assistant (Pay Matrix L-4) Pay Scale Rs. 25500/- to 81100/- as per 7th CPC.
- Havaldar (Pay Matrix L-1) Pay Scale Rs.18000- to 56900/- as per 7th CPC.
|Post Name||Total Posts|
How to Apply
- Following is the application procedure for the post under Sports Quota:
- Complete the application on plain paper as per the prescribed format (Annexure-‘A’, Annexure-I, Form-I, II and III).
- Send it to “Assistant/Deputy Commissioner of Customs, Personnel & Establishment Section, 8th Floor, New Custom House, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400001”.
- Applications must be submitted by post or by hand on 30.11.2023 by 5:00 PM.
- Mention Category (GEN/OBC/SC/ST/EWS) and Sports Discipline on the envelope:
- “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TAX ASSISTANT/HAVALDAR UNDER SPORTS QUOTA” CATEGORY:- GEN/OBC/SC/ST/EWS NAME OF THE SPORTS—————-
- Job Location: Mumbai.
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Assistant/ Deputy Commissioner of Customs, Personnel and Establishment Section, 8th Floor, New Custom House, Ballard Estate, Mumbai- 400001.
- Eligible candidates have to appear in practical/field tests related to sports discipline.
Important Links for Mumbai Customs Recruitment 2023
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Conclusion: The Customs Department Mumbai provides a golden opportunity for accomplished players to pursue their careers in the government sector, through the posts of Tax Assistants and Havildar. Interested candidates must submit their applications by the last date of 30th November 2023.