HPPSC Recruitment 2023: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released a Recruitment 2023 notification through Apply Online. Candidates who have done Graduate, Ph.D., M.Sc., Degree in Law can apply for 10 posts of Assistant Environment Engineer, Assistant Law Officer, Scientific Officer. Interested candidates should apply online from 6 November 2023 to 30 November 2023.
Candidates applying for jobs through HPPSC should carefully check the instructions given in the official notification on the website of the Commission. To avoid any rejection, candidates are required to upload the necessary qualification certificates given in the notification, Matriculation certificate for age verification, Category certificate, Bonafide certificate of Himachal Pradesh and Experience certificate.
To receive related information and messages, a correct email and mobile number will have to be used. Once the online application is submitted, no changes will be allowed except change in category. Applications submitted without scanned photograph or signature will be rejected. Other details of HPPSC Engineer Vacancy 2023 Recruitment 2023, like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and HPPSC how to apply are given below.
HPPSC Jobs Notification 2023 @Apply Online Asst, Engineer, Officer 10 Posts
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Online Application Form Links of official website and official notification of HPPSC Vacancy 2023 are given below. Before applying online, interested candidates are required to read the official notification carefully for details of education qualification, salary, age criteria, application fee, application process and last date of application.
There is a good opportunity to get a job on veterinary posts in HPPSC. Candidates can apply online for HPPSC Recruitment 2023 from 6 November 2023 to 30 November 2023. Read the full HPPSC Notification 2023 Before HPPSC Apply Online 2023. HPPSC Officer Jobs 2023 Notification/Advertising short description below:–
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
HPPSC Notification Details
- Assistant Environment Engineer: Graduate in Chemical, Environmental, Civil, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University/Board/Institute.
- Assistant Law Officer: Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized University/Board/Institute.
- 3 years experience as an Advocate.
- Scientific Officer: Graduate, Ph.D., M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Environmental Science/Micro-Biology or equivalent from a recognized University/Board/Institute.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
Note: Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions, prevailing in Himachal Pradesh.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Note: Provided that the upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/ Persons with disabilities and Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh as declared by the Govt. from time to time. The age relaxation for these categories shall be admissible only if there is a post reserved for these categories.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the Bonafide S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./W.F.F. of H.P./Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh. The age relaxation for bonafide S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P. /W.F.F. of H.P./ Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh/ Ex. Servicemen of H.P. is available only if there is a post reserved for these categories.
HPPSC Online Form 2023
HPPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online Engineer, Asst, Scientific Officer 10 Posts
|Date of issuance of advertisement||6 November 2023|
|Last Date for submission of the application||30 November 2023|
- For General candidates application fee Rs.400/-
- For OBC/ SC/ST candidates application fee Rs.100/-
- For PWD/Female/ Ex-Servicemen of HP candidates application fee is Nil.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Asst Environment Engineer||Level-18 Rs.56100/- to 177500/-|
|Assistant Law Officer||Level-12 Rs.43000/- to 136000/-|
|Scientific Officer||Level-18 Rs.56100/- to 177500/-|
- Candidates will be selected based on the Personality Test, Written Test, Document Verification and Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
|Name of the Post||Total Post|
|Asst Environment Engineer||08|
|Assistant Law Officer||01|
How to Apply
- Open the official website of HPPSC “http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in”.
- To register, click on the link for one time registration.
- If the candidates have not already registered, then click on the link of “New Registration” to register.
- If applicants have already registered, log in to the account with username and password.
- After login, open the given official notification of HPPSC.
- To apply online, click on the apply link given.
- Candidates should complete their application by uploading all their required documents, photograph and signature.
- Applicants have to check all the uploaded documents carefully before submitting the online application.
- Online application fee has to be deposited.
- Submit the online application by clicking on the submit button.
- Take printout for future.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Himachal Pradesh.
Important Links for HPPSC Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Asst Environment Engineer Notification||Click Here|
|Assistant Law Officer Notification||Click Here
|Scientific Officer Notification||Click Here|
|Interview List||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Conclusion: In conclusion, the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has announced a significant recruitment drive for 10 government job vacancies, including positions for Assistant Environment Engineer, Assistant Law Officer, and Scientific Officer. Eligible candidates with qualifications in fields like Engineering, Law, and Environmental Sciences are encouraged to apply.
The application window is open from 6 November 2023 to 30 November 2023. To ensure a successful application, candidates should adhere to the instructions provided in the official notification on the HPPSC website. This recruitment presents an excellent opportunity for qualified individuals to contribute to Himachal Pradesh’s public service in various roles.