GJU Hisar Teaching Recruitment 2023: Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar has released a recruitment notification for teaching posts on its website. In which you can apply for 32 posts of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Posts regularly, which was earlier advertised by the University vide Advt. No.1/2022, 1/2023, and 3/2023, and the recruitment process has not been completed. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from the link GJUS&T Teaching Recruitment Portal given on the official website from 1 December 2023 to 21 December 2023.
The objective of this recruitment is to provide good opportunities to the candidates who want to make their career in the field of education and contribute to the academic excellence of the university.
Other details of the GJU Hisar Teaching Vacancy 2023 Like Age Limit, GJU Hisar Teaching Salary Educational Qualification, GJU Hisar Teaching Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
GJU Hisar Jobs Notification 2023 @Apply Online Teaching 32 Posts
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Hisar Vacancy notification 2023 for Teaching (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor) 32 Posts. You can apply online to GJU Hisar Recruitment 2023 from 1/12/2023 to 21/12/2023. Read full GJU Hisar Notification 2023 Before GJU Hisar Apply Online 2023. GJU Hisar Teaching Jobs 2023 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Hisar Recruitment 2023
GJU Hisar Notification 2023
- Teaching: Candidates should have a Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree Ph.D., Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
The AICTE’s/ UGC’s/ PCI/ State Govt. qualifications will be applicable for the posts of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The detail of posts is available on page No.2 and qualifications are available on page No.3 to 9
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 60 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Date and Time
|Starting Date for Registration
|1 December 2023, 11:59
|Last Date for Payment of Online Application Form
|21 December 2023, 22:00
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application
|21 December 2023, 23:59
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy
|26 December 2023
- For General (Male) Candidates Application Fee Rs.1000/-
- For General (Female) Candidates Application Fee Rs.500/-
- For OBC/SC/ST Candidates Application Fee Rs.250/-
- For PH Candidates Application Fee is Nil.
|Level-10 Rs.57700/- to 182400/-
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
How To Apply
- Open the official website of GJU Hisar “https://gjust.ac.in”.
- Go to the “Recruitment” section and Open the Teaching official notification.
- Read all the information given in the notification.
- To apply, click on the online apply link given.
- Candidates should upload all their necessary documents, birth certificate, educational certificate, photo.
- Check all the information carefully before submitting and Submit your online form.
- Take the printout.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Hisar.
Important Links for GJU Hisar Recruitment
Conclusion: In conclusion, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, has opened up exciting opportunities in the field of education through its 2023 recruitment drive for teaching posts. With 32 vacancies for Assistant Professors and Associate Professors, this initiative aims to attract qualified and passionate individuals to contribute to the academic excellence of the university.
The application process is open from 1 December 2023 to 21 December 2023, offering candidates a chance to embark on a rewarding career journey in the vibrant educational landscape of Hisar.