IIT Bombay Recruitment 2023: The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay has published a notification inviting online applications from Indian citizens possessing the requisite qualification and experience for 37 posts of Junior Administrative Assistant to be posted in various Centres/ Units/ Sections of the Institute based on selection.
IIT Bombay application will be rejected if incomplete. The details filled at the time of online application for IIT Bombay JAA Recruitment 2023 will be considered final and no changes will be made later. The eligibility of the applicant for the JAA post of IIT Bombay Vacancy 2023 will be calculated as of the date of online closing. While applying for IIT Bombay Recruitment, you must have the required qualifications and experience prescribed for the post.
Candidates having the qualifications and relevant experience mentioned in the IIT Bombay notification should apply online from the IIT Bombay Junior Administrative Assistant official website link iitb.ac.in from 27 November 2023 to 21 December 2023. A soft copy of the application sent by e-mail to any institute official will not be considered for the selection process. It is not necessary to send the hard copy of the online application by post.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2023 Notification @Apply Online 37 Junior Administrative Assistant Posts
IIT Bombay has released the category-wise latest recruitment notification for Junior Administrative Assistant 37 (SC-2, ST-5, OBC-12, UR-14, EWS-4) posts on the website. You should apply online for IIT Bombay JAA Jobs 2023 through email [email protected] from 27 November 2023 to 21 December 2023. If you are Interested and eligible are advised to read the details in the IIT Bombay Notification 2023 before the IIT Bombay JAA Apply Online process below is a brief overview of IIT Bombay Jobs 2023.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Recruitment 2023
IIT Bombay JAA Notification Advt No. Admin-II/EXT404/2023
|Junior Administrative Assistant
|Graduate Degree in Arts, Science (Other than Technology and Engineering), Commerce, Management and Legal stream subjects,
- Candidates’ age limit should have a Maximum of 27 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
IIT Bombay Junior Administrative Assistant Apply Online 2023
|Starting Date for Submission of Applications
|27 November 2023
|Last Date for Submission of Application
|21 December 2023
- IIT Bombay Junior Administrative Assistant Post Pay Level 3 (Rs.21700-69100)/ Pay Level 4 (Rs.25500-81100) as per the provisions of a Recruitment Rules and Promotion Policy of the Institute. Initial appointment on 03 year contract at Pay Level 3 (Rs.21700-69100). followed by substantive appointment at Pay Level 4 (Rs.25500-81100) by placement.
|Application Fee (Rs.)
|SC/ ST/ PWD/Female Candidates
- All candidates will be selected for IIT Bombay Junior Administrative Assistant posts based on written examination/skill test.
IIT Bombay Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy Details
|Junior Administrative Assistant
How to Apply for IIT Bombay JAA Recruitment
- Please visit the official IIT Bombay Jobs website.
- You have to go to the IIT Bombay Career/Jobs section.
- Find the advertisement and read it carefully. Number 11/2023.
- Download the recruitment notification for reference.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Click on the link Apply Online and fill out the online application form correctly.
- After a thorough review, submit the form online.
- Print a copy of the submitted application for future reference.
- Application submissions are accepted online only.
- The application starting date is 27th November 2023 and the closing date is 21st December 2023.
- Job Location: Maharashtra.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
Important Links for IIT Bombay Recruitment
Conclusion: The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay has started an important recruitment process for 37 Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA) posts. This opportunity is for graduates from different educational backgrounds which is reflected in the category-wise distribution of vacancies. IIT Bombay should submit their applications online between 27/11/2023 and 21/12/2023. Selection will be through a written examination and skill test.