Gurugram District Court Bharti 2019: District & Sessions Judge Gurugram has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Process Servers Vacancy at 05 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 19 March 2019. Other details of Gurugram Court Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Gurugram Court Process Servers Vacancy 2019 @Application Form 05 Post
गुरुग्राम कोर्ट ने 05 पदों पर Process Servers की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 5 मार्च 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Gurgaon District Court Recruitment 2019
1. Candidates should have passed 10th Class knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi
2. Other posts wise education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|District & Sessions Judge Gurugram Recruitment Notification 2019
Gurugram Court Vacancy 05 Process Servers Haryana Jobs Application Form
|Gurugram Court Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||5 March 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||19 March 2019|
|Gurugram Court Process Servers Interview Date|
|1. A to I||26 March 2019|
|2. J to R||27 March 2019|
|3. S to Z & Employment Exchange Zilla Sainik Board||28 March 2019|
1. For Process Servers post pay scale Rs 4440-7440+1650/- Grade Pay
2. Other pay scale details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
1. Mode of Apply: Thought Offline
2. The intending candidates should submit duly signed resumes in plain paper indicating the following… 1) Name of the Candidates 3) Name of Father’s/Husband, 3) DOB, 4) Sex, 5) Educational Qualification, 6) Aadhar Card, 7) Category of reservation if Any, 8) Permanent and Postal Address, and Experience, if any along with attested Copies of relevant certificate besides two self-addressed properly postal stamped envelopes.
3. Postal Address:- District & Sessions Judge, Near Mini Secretariat Sector 11 Rajiv Chowk, Gurugram, Haryana 122001.
4. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 5 March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
There is full notification of District & Sessions Judge Gurugram – Process Servers Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For District & Sessions Judge Gurugram – Process Servers Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Interview List /Result
For District & Sessions Judge Gurugram – Process Servers you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List