IRCTC Recruitment 2023: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Mumbai has announced an official notification on its website. Candidates can apply for 15 posts of Apprentice in IRCTC Recruitment 2023. Interested candidates will be able to apply through the apply online link given on the official website apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. Applicants should apply online from 16 September 2023 to 30 September 2023.
Before applying online, candidates should read the education qualification, age criteria and selection process given in the notification carefully. This is a very good opportunity for the candidates to get a job in the Indian Railway Department. For more information you can check by visiting irctc.com. Other details of the IRCTC Vacancy 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
IRCTC Jobs Notification 2023 @Apply Online Apprentice 15 Posts
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation has released the IRCTC Vacancy 2023 Notification Apprentice 15 Post are trainee under the Apprenticeship Act in various trades trade as per the following details.. Read the full IRCTC Notification 2023 Before IRCTC Apply Online 2023. IRCTC Job 2023 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Recruitment 2023
IRCTC Notification 2023 PDF
- Apprentice: Candidates should have passed 10th class, ITI, Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 15 years and Maximum 25 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
IRCTC Online Form 2023
IRCTC Jobs 2023 Apply Online Apprentice 15 Posts
- Starting Date for Submission of Apply Online: 16 September 2023.
- Closing Date for Submission of Apply Online: 30 September 2023.
- For Apprentice post basic salary Rs.5000/- to 9000/-
- For more salary details go to the official notification.
How to Apply
- Open IRCTC Official Website
- Open “Recruitment” link.
- After opening the official notification, candidates read the notification carefully.
- Candidates should click on the apply link given to apply online.
- Candidates should fill the online application form and upload their required documents and photographs.
- Click on submit and submit the online application form.
- Take out the printout.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Mumbai.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Merit, Document Verification.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Important Links for IRCTC Recruitment