JIPMER Recruitment 2023: The prestigious Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has started a recruitment notification in the healthcare sector. JIPMER Recruitment Board through its latest JIPMER Group A B C Jobs Notification 2023 can apply for 97 posts of Group A, B and C. Applicants who are waiting for job opportunity in healthcare sector, then this is a good chance.
The application window for JIPMER Jobs 2023 is now open, candidates can apply online from 4th November 2023 to 16th November 2023. Keeping these key dates in mind, interested candidates should not miss this opportunity. In the following sections, we will check in-depth details of JIPMER Puducherry Jobs Notification 2023, which will provide valuable insight into the posts available, required qualifications and the application process.
JIPMER Recruitment drive offers career opportunities to both fresh graduates and experienced professionals. The vacancies include the posts of Specialist, General Duty Medical Officer, Child Psychologist.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Group A, B, C 97 Posts
The candidates are strictly advised to read the detailed advertisement and confirm themselves whether they fulfill the required educational qualification, experience, age etc. in the respective post before starting online registration. Pre-verification of generated application will not been conducted. Successfully registered applicants will be provisionally permitted to take part in the online exam. Even though, if the candidate is provisionally shortlisted in the recruitment exam but if he/she does not fulfill the required educational qualification, experience, category, age etc. as per the advertisement notification during post verification, his/her name will be automatically removed from the short list.
JIPMER Vacancy 2023 application mode is online. It is important for candidates to thoroughly review the details of JIPMER Notification 2023 before proceeding with the JIPMER online application process. Below is a brief overview of the JIPMER job notification for 2023.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Recruitment 2023
- Group A,B,C: Candidates should have passed 12th class, Post Graduate, MBBS, M.Phil, B.Sc, Degree, Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Candidates’ age limit should be a Minimum of 18 years and a Maximum of 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
JIPMER Online Form 2023
|Starting date to submission of application||4 November 2023|
|Last date to submission of application||16 November 2023|
|Date of download of Hall Ticket||24 November 2023|
|Date for Examination||2 December 2023|
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates application fee Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ST candidates application fee Rs.1200/-
- For PWD candidates application fee is Nil.
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|General Duty Medical Officer||Rs.56100/-|
|Junior Occupational Therapist||Rs.35400/-|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||Rs.35400/-|
|Stenographer Grade – II||Rs.25500/-|
|Jr Administrative Asst||Rs.19900/-|
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Skill Test and Interview.
- Candidates having minimum 40% benchmark disability relevant to the post are eligible to appear in written (computer based test) or skill test and age relaxation is also given. If the candidates are successfully selected for the post applied for after the selection process, they will have to undergo medical examination by the Medical Board. If they do not fulfill the medical criteria or if the Medical Board determines that their disability is less than 40%, they will not be offered the post, and their claim to that post will be forfeited.
Group A, B, C Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|General Duty Medical Officer||20|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||05|
|Junior Occupational Therapist||02|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||27|
|Stenographer Grade – II||01|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||02|
How to Apply
- Please visit the official website JIPMER jipmer.edu.in.
- Find the official website “Recruitment” section and click on it.
- Open the notification of JIPMER Group A, B, C and read it carefully.
- To apply online, click on the given online link.
- Applicant should upload all his documents and photos.
- Submit the online form by clicking on the submit button.
- Take the printout.
- Job Location: Pondicherry.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
Important Links for JIPMER Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Interview List||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Conclusion: In conclusion, the JIPMER Recruitment 2023 presents a significant opportunity for individuals seeking a career in the healthcare sector. With a total of 97 Group A, B, and C posts available, this recruitment drive caters to a diverse range of qualifications and experience levels.
The application window is open from 4 November 2023 to 16 November 2023, making it crucial for interested candidates to act promptly. The selection process involves written tests, skill tests, and interviews, with provisions for candidates with a minimum 40% benchmark disability. This recruitment drive by JIPMER offers the chance to contribute to the healthcare field and pursue a fulfilling career.