Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017: – Karnataka High Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of Translator Vacancy at 10 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 15th November 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Karnataka High Court Translator (10 Post) Vacancy Notification 2017 – Apply Online
कर्नाटक हाई कोर्ट ने 10 पदों पर Translator की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 15 नवम्बर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed Any Degree & PG.
2. Other Post wise educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates should be age limit Minimum 18 year and Maximum 35 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2017 Notification
Karnataka High Court Translator 10 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 17th October 2017
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 15th November 2017.
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee:- Rs 500/-
2. For ST/SC Candidates Application Fee:- Rs 250/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/ by 15th November 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Viva Voce.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Karnataka High Court – Translator Vacancy– Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Karnataka High Court – Translator Apply Online or New Registration from here– Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
For Karnataka High Court – Translator you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: – Admit Card /Result