KSP Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online Scientific Officer 15 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2018: – KSP has issued a notification for the recruitment of Men/Women Scientific Officer Vacancy at 15 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 31st January 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
KSP Vacancy Notification 2018 – Scientific Officer 15 Post Apply Online
कर्नाटक राज्य पुलिस ने 15 पदों Scientific Officer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 31 जनवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Karnataka State Police Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification 2018
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed PG.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 year & Maximum 35 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Karnataka State Police Vacancy 2018 Notification|
KSP Scientific Officer 15 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 18th January 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 31st January 2018.
|Fee Details |
1. For General/OBC candidates should pay Rs 250/-
2. For ST/SC candidates Rs 100/-
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the website ksp-online.in by 17th January 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification of Karnataka State Police – Scientific Officer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Karnataka State Police – Scientific Officer Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Karnataka State Police – Scientific Officer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key