LIC Recruitment 2018: Life Insurance Corporation issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancy at 700 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 15th August 2018. Other details of LIC AAO Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
LIC Jobs Notification 2018 – Apply Online AAO 700 Post
जीवन बीमा निगम ने 700 पदों पर Asst Administrative Officer के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 15 अगस्त 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed Graduation.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Life Insurance Corporation Vacancy Notification 2018
LIC AAO 700 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 25th July 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 15th August 2018.
3. Online Examination Date:- 27th & 28th October 2018.
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 600/-
2. For SC/ST/PH Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 100/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 25th July 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam & Interview.
2. Other Candidates selection process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Life Insurance Corporation – Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Life Insurance Corporation – Assistant Administrative Officer Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Answer Key/Interview List/Result
For Life Insurance Corporation – Assistant Administrative Officer you can take print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key | Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key
⇒ Interview List