Manipur High Court Vacancy 2018: Manipur HC has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Panel Lawyer Vacancy at 10 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 30th August 2018 (Extended to 27th October 2018). Other details of Manipur High Court Panel Lawyer Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Manipur High Court Panel Lawyer 10 Jobs 2018@ Application Form
मणिपुर उच्च न्यायाल ने 10 पदों पर Panel Lawyer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 21 अगस्त 2018 (Extended to 12th October 2018). से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Manipur High Court Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed LL.B/Degree in Law.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 32 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Manipur High Court Vacancy Notification 2018
Panel Lawyer 10 Post High Court Manipur Recruitment Recruitment Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 21st August 2018.(Extended to 12th October 2018).
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 30th August 2018 (Extended to 27th October 2018).
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 21st August 2018 (Extended to 12th October 2018). or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on chairman. HCLSC in Consultation with a Selection Committee.
2. Others selection process details please go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Manipur High Court – Panel Lawyer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Manipur High Court – Panel Lawyer Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card/Answer Key/Result
For Manipur High Court – Panel Lawyer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key