Meghalaya High Court Jobs 30/11/2023: Pursuant to Proclamation No. 379 and Notification No. 380, Shillong became the capital of Assam in 1874, transferred from the control of the Lieutenant Governor of Bengal. The Scheduled Districts Act of 1874 declared the whole of Assam to be a Scheduled District under the Chief Commissioner.
Later on 11 September 1968, the Government of India proposed an autonomous state within Assam, resulting in the Constitution (22nd Amendment) Act 1969 and the Assam Reorganization (Meghalaya) Act 1969. This law created the autonomous state of Meghalaya within Assam. , which includes the combined Khasi-Jaintia Hills and Garo Hills districts mentioned in the Sixth Schedule of the Indian Constitution.
Meghalaya High Court Jobs 2023 – Check Latest Vacancy Notification Updates
Meghalaya High Court is currently looking for qualified and experienced candidates for various posts. These vacancies include vacancies like Peon, Stenographer
We provide constant updates about the new job list, as well as important information about Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2023, results, admit cards, and other court announcements. These posts provide candidates with a unique opportunity to contribute to maintaining the rule of law and justice within the judicial system.
♦Latest Meghalaya High Court Jobs Recruitment Notification List Updated on: 30.11.2023
Meghalaya High Court Recruitment
- Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2022 » JAA, Mali 13 Post (Last Date: 23 July 2022)
- Meghalaya High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online (Last Date: 15 January 2021)
- Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2018 » District Judge 05 Post
- Meghalaya High Court Admit Card 2018 » Cook, Asst, Driver Exam Date
- Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2017 – Law Clerk Post Application Form
- Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply District Judge Post