NFC Recruitment 2018: – Nuclear Fuel Complex has issued a notification for the recruitment of Scientific Officer Vacancy at 04 Post. Interested candidates may apply by 12th January 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
NFC Notification 2018 – Scientific Officer (04 Post) Application Form
परमाणु ईंधन परिसर ने 04 पदों पर Scientific Officer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 12 जनवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Nuclear Fuel Complex Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Suclear Fuel Complex Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed MBBS.
2. More post -wise educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. For Candidates age limit Minimum 18 years & Maximum 35 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Nuclear Fuel Complex Vacancy Notification 2018
Nuclear Fuel Complex 4 Scientific Officer Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 5th January 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 12th January 2018
For candidates application fee Rs 100/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website sbmurbanassam.in by 12th January 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be select based on Test & Interview.
2. Other selection process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Nuclear Fuel Complex – Scientific Officer Vacancy–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Nuclear Fuel Complex – Scientific Officer Application Form or New Registration from here –
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card | Answer Key | Result
For Nuclear Fuel Complex – Scientific Officer you can take print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key