OSSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online Statistical Assistant 14 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018: – OSSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Statistical Assistant Vacancy at 14 posts. Interested candidates can apply. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
OSSC Notification 2018 – Statistical Assistant (14 Post) Apply Online
ओडिशा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग ने 14 पदों पर Statistical Assistant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।Odisha Staff Selection Commission 14 Vacancy Notification 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
OSSC Recruitment Notification 2018
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed Any Degree.
2. To Know education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates should be age Limit Minimum 21 year and Maximum 32 years as on 1/1/2017.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification 2018 |
OSSC 14 Statistical Assistant Post Apply Online
1. Notification Date:- 30th December 2017
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- Coming Soon
|Fee Details |
1. For General/OBC candidates should pay Rs 100/-
2. No fee for ST/SC candidates.
|How To Apply |
Eligible candidates may apply through the website ossc.gov.in Or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Viva Voce.
|Notification / Advertising |
There is full notification for Odisha Staff Selection Commission – Statistical Assistant Vacancy –
⇒ Indicative Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Odisha Staff Selection Commission – Statistical Assistant Vacancy Application Form or New Registration from here: –
Admit Card | Answer Key/ Result
For Odisha Staff Selection Commission – Statistical Assistant you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key