Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023: Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, invites ONLINE applications from regular and eligible employees (except RPF/RPSF) of Eastern Railway & ICF for filling up the following Posts of ALP/Technicians, Junior Engineer and Guard/Train Manager against GDCE Quota as per vacancies.
Online applications are open from 9 August 2023 to 30 August 2023. Candidates can apply for official Eastern Railway notification if they are eligible.
Candidates who are looking for RRC Eastern Railway Vacancy 2023 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Eastern Railway Jobs 2023.
Other details of the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Eastern Railway Bharti 2023 How to Apply are given below…
Eastern Railway Jobs Notification 2023 @Apply Online ALP, Technician, JE, Guard 689 Post
RRC Eastern Railway is a railway zone in India operating in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Puducherry, and parts of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. It offers various job opportunities through the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE). The application process is online, starting from 9 August 2023 till 30 August 2023. Read the full Eastern Railway Notification 2023 Before RRC Eastern Railway Apply Online 2023. Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Railway Recruitment Cell Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023
Eastern Railway Notification 2023 PDF
|Asst. Loco Pilot
|10th pass with ITI or Diploma in relevant trade
|10th pass with ITI in relevant trade
|Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
|12th pass or equivalent
For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 47 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Eastern Railway Online Form 2023
Eastern Railway Jobs 2023 Apply Online ALP, Technician, JE, Guard 689 Posts
- Starting Date for Submission of Apply Online: 1 August 2023.
- Closing Date for Submission of Apply Online: 30 August 2023.
- Selected candidates will get a salary as per Pay Level 2 (7th CPC Pay Matrix).
- For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Visit www.rrcmas.in
- Register online with a valid mobile number and email.
- Fill out the application form as per the guidelines.
- Submit and take a printout for future reference.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 30 August 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Test (CBT) OR written examination followed by Computer Based Aptitude Test(only for ALP), Document Verification and Medical Examination.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Important Links for Eastern Railway Recruitment