RRB Group D Rejected List 2019 » Railway RRC Group D 103769 Posts
By Rajesh Antil -
RRB Group D Rected Application Status 2019: Railway has issued a latest notification RRC/CEN/1/2019 for Re-Upload Photo / Signature (Rejected Candidate Only), of Level 1 (Assistant Pointsman, Assistant Bridge, Track Maintainer Grade IV) Vacancy at 103769 posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix). Candidates can download RRB Group D rejection List from here. RRB Group D rejection Date 17/8/2019 to 6/9/2019. Other details of RRC Group D Application Status 2019, Railway Group D Rejection List 2019, RRB Railway Level 1 Group D Rejection Application Status 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Railway RRC Group D Rejected Form Online Objection 2019
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) vacancy notification for 103769 Level 1 (Assistant Pointsman, Assistant Bridge, Track Maintainer Grade IV) posts.RRB Group D Application Status 2019. You can apply online to Railway recruitment from 12 March 2019 to 12 April 2019.Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
RRB Group D Application Status 2019
1. Candidates should have passed 10th Class, ITI.
2. Other qualification detail please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|RRB Group D Application Status Notification 2019|
RRB Level 1 Group D Vacancy 103769 Post Apply Online
|RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 IMPORTANT DATES & TIME|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 March 2019|
|2. The closing of online registration of Applications||12 April 2019|
|3. Fee payment last Date||23 April 2019|
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 500/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 400/-)
2. For SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-Serviceman application fee candidates Rs 250/- Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 250/-
1. For candidates pay to scale Rs Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
2. Other pay scale details go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply: Through Online
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 12 March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on the Computer-based Test, Skill Test, DV, Medical Test.
There is full notification of Railway Recruitment Board – Assistant Pointsman, Assistant Bridge, Track Maintainer Grade IV Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result