RRB Group D Recruitment 2019 » Apply Online RRC 103769 Posts
By Rajesh Antil -
RRB Railway Level 1 Group D Bharti 2019: Railway has issued a latest notification RRC/CEN/1/2019 for the recruitment of Level 1 (Assistant Pointsman, Assistant Bridge, Track Maintainer Grade IV) Vacancy at 103769 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 12 April 2019. Other details of RRC Group D Vacancy 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
RRB Level 1 Group D Vacancy 2019 @Apply Online 103769 Post
रेलवे रिक्रूटमेंट सेल ने एक लाख (103769) पदों पर Group D की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 12 मार्च 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) vacancy notification for 103769 Level 1 (Assistant Pointsman, Assistant Bridge, Track Maintainer Grade IV) posts. RRC Group D Recruitment 2019. You can apply online to Railway recruitment from 12 March 2019 to 12 April 2019.Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Railway Recruitment Board Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have passed 10th Class, ITI.
2. Other qualification detail please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment Notification 2019|
RRB Level 1 Group D Vacancy 103769 Post Apply Online
|RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 IMPORTANT DATES & TIME|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 March 2019|
|2. The closing of online registration of Applications||12 April 2019|
|3. Fee payment last Date||23 April 2019|
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 500/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 400/-)
2. For SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-Serviceman application fee candidates Rs 250/- Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 250/-
1. For candidates pay scale Rs Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
2. Other pay scale details go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply: Through Online
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 12 March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on the Computer-based Test, Skill Test, DV, Medical Test.
There is full notification of Railway Recruitment Board – Assistant Pointsman, Assistant Bridge, Track Maintainer Grade IV Vacancy:–
⇒ Advt No-RRC/CEN/1/2019
How to Apply / New Registration
For Railway Recruitment Board – Assistant Pointsman, Assistant Bridge, Track Maintainer Grade IV Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Railway Recruitment Board – Assistant Pointsman, Assistant Bridge, Track Maintainer Grade IV you can take print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key