RSS Non-Teaching Jobs 2019: Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan has issued a latest notification Advt No-2/2019 for the recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy at 14 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 2 May 2019. Other details of RSS Vacancy 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
RSS Non-Teaching Vacancy 2019 @Apply Online 14 Post
राष्ट्रीय संस्कृत संस्थान में 14 Non-Teaching पदों पर भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी हुई है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 22 अप्रैल 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
RSS Notification Advt No-2/2019
1. Candidates should have passed 5th, 8th, 12th Class, Degree, Post Graduate.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 37 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment Notification 2019
RSS Non-Teaching Vacancy 14 Post Application Form
|RSS Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||22 April 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||2 May 2019|
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs 1000/-
2. For SC/ST/PWD candidates application fee Rs 500/-
1. For Non-Teaching post pay scale Rs Matrix Level 4-10
2. Other pay scale details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
1. Mode of Apply: Through Online
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 22 April 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test & Interview.
There is full notification of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan – Assistant Director, Assistant Librarian, Stenographer Grade I, Library Pandit, Professional Assistant, Technical Assistant Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan – Assistant Director, Assistant Librarian, Stenographer Grade I, Library Pandit, Professional Assistant, Technical Assistant Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan – Assistant Director, Assistant Librarian, Stenographer Grade I, Library Pandit, Professional Assistant, Technical Assistant you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key