TNPSC Vacancy 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification 4/2019 for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Fisheries Vacancy at 06 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 10 February 2019. Other details of TNPSC Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
TNPSC 6 Sub Inspector of Fisheries Jobs 2019 @Apply Online
तमिलनाडु लोक सेवा आयोग ने 06 पदों पर Sub Inspector of Fisheries के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 11 जनवरी 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment Notification 4/2019
1. Candidates should have passed Diploma and Degree.
2. Other education qualification details go to the notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 58 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancy 2019
TNPSC Sub-Inspector of Fisheries Jobs 06 Posts Apply Online
|TNPSC Vacancy Important Date|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||11 January 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||10 February 2019|
1. For candidates pay scale Rs: 35900/- to 113500/-
2. Other pay scale details go to the official notification.
1. All candidates Registration Fee Rs:- 150/-
2. For SC/ST candidates application fee:- Nil.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 11 January 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be select based on Written Test and Oral Test.
2. Other selection process details go to the official notification.
There is full notification of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – Sub-Inspector of Fisheries Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – Sub-Inspector of Fisheries Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Answer Key/Result
For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – Sub-Inspector of Fisheries you can take print out of your Admit Card, Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key