UKPSC Foreman Instructor Recruitment 2023: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released 37 UKPSC Foreman Instructor Recruitment 2023 notifications on its website. This recruitment drive is for 37 posts of Executive Director/Surveyor Apprentice (Foreman Instructor) in Uttarakhand.
There is a good opportunity for the candidates who want to make their career in the field of industrial training. Candidates can check UKPSC Foreman Instructor Notification 2023 by visiting the official website for more details. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply online for UKPSC Foreman Instructor Vacancy 2023 by visiting the official website from 25 October 2023 to 10 November 2023.
If candidates meet all requirements and qualifications for UKPSC Foreman Instructor Vacancy 2023, they can take advantage of this opportunity. Other details of the UKPSC Bharti 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, UKPSC Foreman Instructor Salary, Selection Process, Application Fee, UKPSC Foreman Instructor Syllabus, and How to Apply are given below…
UKPSC Jobs Notification 2023 @Apply Online Foreman Instructor 37 Posts
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has the latest Announcement for Foreman Instructor vacancies at 37 Posts. Below are links to the UKPSC’s official website psc.uk.gov.in and the formal notification. UKPSC Foreman Instructor Recruitment Beginning on 25 October 2023 to 10 November 2023, the application procedure is online. Read the full UKPSC Notification 2023 before UKPSC Apply Online 2023. UKPSC Foreman Instructor Jobs 2023 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
UKPSC Foreman Instructor Notification 2023
- Foreman Instructor: Candidates should have a Diploma or equivalent from a recognized University/Board/Institute.
- Candidates’ age limit should be a Minimum of 21 years and Maximum of 42 years
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
UKPSC Foreman Instructor Online Form 2023
|Starting Date to Submission of Online Application
|25 October 2023
|Last Date to Submission of Online Application
|10 November 2023
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS/ Other State Candidates Application Fee Rs.172.30/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates Application Fee Rs.82.30/-
- For PWD Candidates Application Fee Rs.22.30/-
- For Orphan Candidates Application Fee Nil.
|Level-7 Rs.44900/- to 142400/-
- Candidates will be selected based on the Screening Test/Written Test and Record Verification.
How to Apply
- Candidates should visit the official website psc.uk.gov.in.
- Go to the official notification of the given “Recruitment Notification”.
- Go to the official notification of “Foreman Instructor” post.
- Open the notification and read it carefully.
- To apply, you have to click on the apply online link given.
- The applicant should upload his/her required information and photograph in the online form.
- All important information should be double checked before submitting.
- After clicking on submit, the basic information filled on the form will be displayed.
- You have to submit your online form by clicking on the submit button.
- Take printout for future reference
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Important Links for UKPSC Recruitment
Conclusion: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has revealed a promising opportunity with its UKPSC Foreman Instructor Recruitment 2023. This recruitment drive offers 37 vacancies for the post of Executive Director/Surveyor Apprentice (Foreman Instructor) in Uttarakhand, which provides an excellent platform. Persons interested in the field of industrial training.
Interested candidates can apply online from 25 October 2023 to 10 November 2023. With a competitive pay scale and rigorous selection process, this opportunity is ideal for those looking for a fulfilling career in the industrial education sector. Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of UKPSC’s mission to enhance industrial training in Uttarakhand.