WCD West Bengal Recruitment 2023: Women and Child Development Department West Bengal has announced a WCD West Bengal Recruitment notification for 43 Anganwadi Helper posts for which you can apply offline. There is a good opportunity for candidates who have a minimum qualification of 12th class.
Candidates must submit their applications duly filled along with all supporting documents at the Darjeeling Pulbazar Block Development Office (BDO), Bijanbari, Darjeeling from 10 November 2023 to 5 December 2023 at 05:00 P.M. Interested persons can download the official notification for detailed instructions and more information.
The following contains additional information on the WCD West Bengal Anganwadi Helper Vacancy 2023, like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection procedure, and how to apply.
WCD West Bengal Anganwadi Helper Jobs Notification Out, Application Form 43 Vacancies
Women and Child Development Department West Bengal Recruitment Notification for 43 Posts by WCD West Bengal Anganwadi Helper Vacancy 2023 from 10 November 2023 to 5 December 2023. You can submit an offline application form for the WCD West Bengal Jobs 2023.
Before Applying for the WCD West Bengal Anganwadi Helper Notification 2023, read the full WCD West Bengal Anganwadi Helper Application Form 2023. A brief description of the WCD West Bengal Anganwadi Helper Recruitment 2023 Notification/Advertisement is given below:-
Women and Child Development Department West Bengal
WCD West Bengal Anganwadi Helper Notification 2023
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Anganwadi Helper||passed 12th class|
- Candidates’ age limit should be a Minimum of 18 years and a Maximum of 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
WCD West Bengal Application Form 2023
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Applications Form||10 November 2023|
|Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form||5 December 2023|
- There is no required application fee.
- Candidates will be sleeted based on the Written Test, Viva Voce, Document Verification, and Interview.
- The Final Merit List is based on cumulative outcomes.
|Name of the Post||Total Post|
WCD West Bengal How to Apply
- Open the official website of wbcdwdsw.gov.in
- Find the WCD West Bengal official notification.
- Click the Notification and Read it Carefully.
- Download the notification.
- Fill out the given application form carefully.
- Applicants should attach their necessary documents and photographs with the application form.
- Take the printout.
- Job Location: West Bengal.
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: The Darjeeling Pulbazar Block Development Office (BDO), Bijanbari, Darjeeling.
Important Links for WCD West Bengal Recruitment
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Interview List||Click Here|
|Merit List||Click Here|
Conclusion: The Women and Child Development Department, West Bengal, has issued a recruitment notification for 43 Anganwadi Helper positions, providing an excellent opportunity for candidates with a minimum 12th-class qualification.
Interested individuals can submit their applications offline at the Darjeeling Pulbazar Block Development Office from 10 November 2023 to 5 December 2023. Applicants should carefully review the official notification for detailed information on eligibility criteria, application procedures, and selection processes.