Indian Army Recruitment 2017: – 40 Coy ASC Type D Meerut Cantt has issued a notification for the recruitment of Chowkidar, Safaiwala & Labour Vacancy at 04 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 30th October 2017. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
40 Coy ASC Type D Chowkidar, Safaiwala & Labour (04 Post) Vacancy Notification 2017 – Application Form
40 Coy ASC Type D ने 04 पदों पर Chowkidar, Safaiwala & Labour की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 30 अक्टूबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।40 Coy ASC Type ‘D’ 04 Vacancy Notification 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
40 Coy ASC Type ‘D’ Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed Matriculation.
2. To Know Post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates should be age limit Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per Govt Rules and Regulation.
|40 Coy ASC Type ‘D’ Recruitment Notification 2017
40 Coy ASC Type D Chowkidar Safaiwala & Labour 04 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 28th October 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 30th October 2017.
|Pay Scale Details
To Know pay scale details please go to the official notification.
|How To Apply
2. Eligible candidates may apply through the website www.indainarmy.nic.in by 30th October 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Address:- Commandant, 40 Company ASC (Supply), Type ‘D’, Meerut Cantt
Candidates will be selected based on PET & Written Test.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for 40 Coy ASC Type ‘D’ – Chowkidar, Safaiwala & Labour Vacancy – Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For 40 Coy ASC Type ‘D’ – Chowkidar, Safaiwala & Labour Vacancy Application Form or New Registration from here: – Application Form