APPSC Junior Lecturer Vacancy 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Junior Lecturer Vacancy at 237 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 8 February 2019. Other details of APPSC JL Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
APPSC Jobs 2019 – Junior Lecturer 237 Post @Apply Online
आंध्र प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग ने 237 पदों पर Junior Lecturer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 18 जनवरी 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidate should have Graduate & PG.
2. Other education qualification details go to the official notification.
1. Candidate age limit should Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancy 2019
APPSC 237 Junior Lecturer Jobs Apply Online
|APPSC Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||18 January 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||8 February 2019|
1. For General Candidates: Rs. 250/- (application process fee) + Rs.120/- (exam fee).
2. For SC/ST Candidates Rs.250/- (application processing fee)
|Pay Scale Details
1. Candidates pay scale Rs.37100 – 91450/-
2. Other pay scale details go to the official notification.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 18 January 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidate will be selected based on the Screening Test, Written Exam, Medical Test & Document Verification.
There is full notification of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – Junior Lecturer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – Junior Lecturer Apply Online or New Registration:
⇒ Apply Online
For Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – Junior Lecturer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card