RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2018: – RRCNR has issued a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Vacancy at 3162 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 27th January 2018. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
RRC NCR Notification 2018 – Apprentice (3162 Post) Apply Online
नॉर्थ रेलवे ने 3162 पदों पर Apprentices की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 27 जनवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Nothern Railway (Apprentice) Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed 10th Class and ITI.
2. To Know Post wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates should be age Limit Minimum 15 year and Maximum 24 years as on 27th January 2018.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per on Government Rules and Regulation.
|Northern Railway Recruitment Notification 2018
Northern Railway Apprentice 3162 Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 28th December 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 27th January 2018.
3. Expected Date of Display of Merit is now extended to 28th March 2018.
1. Candidates should pay exam fee:- Rs 100/-
2. For SC/ST/PH/Woman Candidate Fee:- Nil.
|How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.rrcnr.org Before on 27th January 2018.
Candidates will be selected based on Merit Prepared taking the average of the Percentage marks Obtained by the candidates in both matriculations (with Min 50% aggregate marks) & ITI Exam giving equal weightage to both.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Northern Railway – Apprentice Vacancy –
How to Apply / New Registration
For Northern Railway – Apprentice Vacancy Application Form or New Registration from here: –
⇒ Apply Online
Merit List | Result
For Northern Railway – Apprentice you can take print out of your Merit List or Result from here: –
⇒ Merit List