Haryana Roadways Heavy Licence 2023: Haryana Roadways Heavy License: In our daily life, along with public transport, we sometimes use our private vehicles for our traffic. A driving license is required to drive a vehicle and there should be more. For example, driving licenses are divided into different categories for different types of vehicles. Like if you drive a light vehicle like car, bike, scooter, tempo etc. LMV (Light Motor Vehicle) should be the category of license, if we talk about heavyweight vehicles like- bus, truck, freight tempo etc. The category you have HMV (Heavy Motor Vehicle) must have a driving license.
But if there is a driver in the Roadways and Transport Department of Haryana state, then he should have an HMV class driving license. Friends, through this article, we will tell you about the process of applying online for the Haryana Roadways Heavy License, and how to apply online for Heavy License. can apply. We have told here that the complete information about the eligibility for the HMV license, documents required etc. has been given.
Haryana Heavy Vehicle Licence 2023 Check
Haryana Roadways Heavy Licence Apply Online
|Subject||How to get Haryana Roadways Heavy (HMV) License online|
|Department||Haryana Road and Transport Department|
|Haryana Roadways Heavy License Official Website||dts.hrtransport.gov.in|
|Department||Haryana Road and Transport Department|
Eligibility Criteria for Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence
- To get a Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence, the very first step an applicant has to do is to see that he/she fulfills certain eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria to be fulfilled are mentioned below:-
- Age – To apply for HMV Driving License, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- Sound Health – You must be in good mental and physical health to apply for HMV in India.
- Training – You should have been trained in a government-authorized motor vehicle training school in India. The training institute should be authorized by either the State Government or the Central Government. Before getting an HMV driving license, you must have a Learner’s License.
Haryana Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence Fee
- For General Caste / Backward Class (OBC) Candidates Fee Rs.3000/-.
- For SC Candidate Fee Rs.1500/-.
- For Service tax to be charged along with fees for general caste/backward class candidates Fee Rs.540/-.
- For Service tax to be charged along with fees for SC Candidates Fee Rs.270/-.
Fee for Driving Training charged by the Institutes of Driving Training and Research
|Course||Duration||Fee (service tax extra) (Rs.)|
|HMV/LMV- Commercial||1 Day||400/-|
|HMV/LMV – Commercial||1 Day||400/-|
|Conductor License||1 Day||300/-|
Heavy Licence Online Haryana Apply Now
Haryana Heavy Vehicle Licence 2023 Online Form
- Course Duration Fee (service tax extra)
- For Alto 21 Days 3000/-.
- For Wagon R 21 Days 3500/-.
- For Dzire 21 Days 3500/-.
- LMV-Commercial 30 Days 7000/-.
- HMV 30 Days 7500/-.
- TSR 30 Days 3000/-.
- Two-wheeler 30 Days 1000/-.
Haryana Roadways Driver Training Online Registration
Documents Required for Haryana Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Signature of the applicant.
- Certificate related to the educational qualification of the applicant Affidavit – For NOC NOC CERTIFICATE OF THE APPLICANT Affidavit – To take responsibility for the accident that occurs during training applicant’s aadhar card Medical certificate of the applicant Applicant’s LMV-NT/LTV license receipt of payment of training fee Certificate of passing training issued by RTO.
Important Guidelines for Haryana Roadways Heavy HMV Driving Licence
- No training for Licence will be given to a person outside the state of Haryana.
- The authority from which you have got your LMV/NT driving license made.
- A certificate of Licence is required to be attached for confirmation from that licensing authority.
- The time of training to the applicant will be given as per the registered serial number of driving training.
- Driving training is communicated to the applicant through phone SMS.
How to Apply for Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence – Steps
- You can apply for a driving license, but you will get the license only after passing the mandatory exam. Primarily, there are two ways in which you can get an HMV license, either online or offline. The procedures along with the steps are mentioned below:
Here is the Process – Online Application
- Visit Home’s website | Transport Service | Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India.
- On the home page you will find the ‘Apply Online’ tab. Click on it.
- Select the option that says, ‘New Driving Licence’.
- Instructions to follow will appear and you will have to fill an application form with your required details.
- Upload the required documents and book an appointment to take the exam.
- Make the required payment.
- You will need to take a printout of the application form and receipt to be carried to your driving test.
- After your application is processed, you will receive a message on your phone.
- After making your application, it is easy to check its status on the same official website of the transport. It is convenient to apply online for Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License.
- Apply with a few clicks and you’ are done.
- However, you can take the offline application route and visit your nearest RTO.
Offline Application – Here is the Process
- Visit your RTO.
- Fill out an application form and submit copies of your supporting documents.
- You will receive an acknowledgment receipt containing an application number.
- Once the application has gone through processing, you will receive a test date.
Haryana Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence Apply Online 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Form 1 / Form 2/ Form 3 /Form 8 Download||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Driver Training List||Click Here|
|Police Verification Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|