RRC ECR Recruitment 2023: East Coast Railway (ECR) has released the online application for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2023 for new vacancies at the ECR Jobs website. East Coast Railway GDCE 2023 Notification PDF is given below. Candidates who are interested to apply online website www.rrcbbs.org.in will have to visit the direct link, then the various posts of Junior Engineer and Train Manager given there have to apply for 781 vacancies. RRC East Coast Railway Apply Online link is given on East Coast Railway Jobs website. Other details of the East Coast Railway Vacancy 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
East Coast Railway Jobs Notification 2023 @Apply Online JE, ALP, Train Manager 781 Post
RRC East Coast Railway (ECR) Vacancy for according to the latest notification for East Coast Railway Recruitment for ALP/ Technician, Junior Engineer, Train Manager online East Coast Railway application form from 4 August 2023 to 4 September 2023 the date of publication of this East Coast Railway recruitment advertisement in the notification. Read the full East Coast Railway Notification 2023 before East Coast Railway Apply Online. RRC ECR Jobs Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class, 12th Class, Typing, Bachelors Degree, Degree/ Diploma/ Post Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates upper age limit should be 42 years for UR candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates, and 47 years for SC/ ST candidates.
- Age Relaxation: SC, ST and OBC candidates will get relaxation in the upper age limit as per government rules.
RRC ECR Online Form
East Coast Railway Jobs 2023 Apply Online ALP, Tech, Clerk 781 Posts
- Starting Date for Submission of Apply Online: 4 August 2023.
- Closing Date for Submission of Apply Online: 4 September 2023.
For more fee details please go to the below official notification.
- East Coast Railway ALP/ Technician, Junior Engineer, Train Manager pay of Level 2 to 6 to the selected candidates.
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
East Coast Railway GDCE Vacancy Details
|No of Vacancies
|Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
How to Apply
- Step 1: First of all go to the official website.
- Step 2: On your homepage, click on the apply link given next to Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023.
- Step 3: Now you have to complete the registration process.
- Step 4: Now you have to fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Then pay the application fee.
- Step 7: Download the application form and take a printout for future reference.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Bhubaneswar.
- The selection process for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician posts will consist of Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Aptitude Test (wherever applicable), Document Verification and Medical Examination.
- The selection process for Junior Engineers of various departments will consist of Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination.
- The selection process for Guard/Train Manager will consist of Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification
Important Links for East Coast Railway Recruitment