GMDA Recruitment 2023: Guwahati Metropolitan Development Authority has published a job advertisement for GMDA Recruitment 2023 for Junior Level Planners, Mid-Level Planners, Specialist 20 posts. For candidates who are interested and meet the criteria, the GMDA jobs application link is open till 28 November 2023. Applicants are requested to apply through the GMDA Jobs Online Portal link only.
Online applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India for the following posts in the Assam Urban Knowledge Hub under Department of Housing & Urban Affairs, Assam as indicated below. The GMDA was established in 1992 as per Guwahati Metropolitan Development Authority Act 1985 (amended).
It replaced the erstwhile Guwahati Development Authority constituted in 1962 under the Town and Country Planning Act, 1959 (amended). In order to ensure planned development of the Metropolitan area , GMDA has adopted the Master Plan and Zoning Regulations prepared by the Town and Country Planning Department, Govt. of Assam, in 1992 and is now in the process of preparing a new Master Plan and Zoning Regulations.
GMDA Jobs Notification 2023 Apply Online Level Planners, Specialist 20 Posts
Guwahati Metropolitan Development Authority Notification for the recruitment of 20 Level Planners, Specialist for published on the website. GMDA online registration process to apply online for GMDA Recruitment 2023 started from 9th November 2023 to 28 November 2023. Detailed information about the number of vacancies and educational qualifications is given on the official website of GMDA Vacancy 2023. We have given more information about GMDA Job 2023 Recruitment Apply below.
Guwahati Metropolitan Development Authority Recruitment 2023
GMDA Notification 2023
- Candidates should have Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 55 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
GMDA Online Form 2023
|Starting for Online Submission of Application||9 November 2023|
|Last date for Online Submission of Application||28 November 2023|
- For Junior Level Planners post basic salary Rs.45000/-
- For Mid-Level Planners post basic salary Rs.75000/-
- For Specialist post basic salary Rs.100000/-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Level Planners||10|
How to Apply
- Open the official website of “GMDA gmda.assam.gov.in”.
- Go to the recruitment section and open the official notification.
- Read the official notification of GMDA carefully.
- To apply, click on the apply online link given.
- Fill the given online form carefully.
- Candidates should upload all their necessary documents and photographs.
- Submit the online form by clicking on the submit button.
- Take the printout.
- Job Location: Guwahati.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
Important Links for GMDA Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Interview List||Click Here|
Conclusion: In conclusion, the GMDA Recruitment 2023 presents a significant opportunity for aspiring candidates to contribute to the development of Guwahati. With 20 vacancies for Junior Level Planners, Mid-Level Planners, and Specialists, the application window is open until 28 November 2023.
Interested individuals, meeting the criteria of a postgraduate degree, can apply through the official GMDA Jobs Online Portal. The selection process involves interviews, and the salary details vary for each role.