Haryana Police Bharti 2018: HSSC has issued a latest notification for the recruitment & Exam Date of Male Constable (General Duty) 5000 Post & Female Constable (General Duty) 1147 Post, Male Indian Reserve Battalion Constable (GD) 500 Post, Male Sub Inspector 400 Post & Female Sub Inspector 63 Posts. Haryana Police Exam date 25th October 2018. Interested candidates may apply this re-open vacancy by 22nd October 2018. Other details of Haryana Police Vacancy like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Haryana Police Constable & SI Vacancy 2018 @Apply Online Re-Open 7110 Post
हरियाणा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग ने 7110 पदों पर पुरुष और महिला Constable & Sub Inspector की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 16 अक्टूबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
HSSC Advt. No. 03/2018 Haryana police Written Exam Date & Schedule
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Haryana Police Recruitment Notification 3/2018
1. Candidates should have 10th, 12th Class, Graduate.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. For Haryana Police Constable & SI Recruitment candidates, age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 25 years. Sub Inspector age limit Minimum 21 year & Maximum 27 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Haryana Police Recruitment Notification 2018
Constable & Sub Inspector HSSC Vacancy 7110 Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 16th October 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 22nd October 2018.
3. Closing date for deposit fee:- 25th October 2018.
4. Cat No 4 & 5 Sub Inspector (General Duty) Exam Date Male/Female:- 25th November 2018.
5. Cat No 1 Constable Male (General Duty) Exam Date:- 8, 9th December 2018.
6. Cat No. 2 Constable Female (General Duty) Exam Date:- 16th December 2018.
7. Indian Reserve Battalion Constable (General Duty) Exam Date:- 23rd December 2018.
1. For General Male candidates cat no-1,2&3 fee Rs:- 100/-
2. For General, Female candidates cat no-1,2&3 fee Rs:- 50/-
3. For ST/SC Male candidates cat no-1,2&3 fee Rs:- 25/-
4. For ST/SC Female candidates cat no-1,2&3 fee Rs:- 13/-
5. For General Male candidates cat no- 4&5 Fee Rs:- 150/-
6. For General Female candidates cat no- 4&5 Fee Rs:- 75/-
7. For ST/SC Male candidates cat no-4&5 fee Rs:- 35/-
8. For ST/SC Female candidates cat no-4&5 fee Rs:-18/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 16th October 2018 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Physical Screening Test (PST), Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Haryana Staff Selection Commission – Constable & Sub Inspector Vacancy:–
⇒ Exam Date
⇒ Download Notification 3/2018
How to Apply / New Registration
For Haryana Staff Selection Commission – Constable & Sub Inspector Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online (Last Date 22nd October 2018)
Admit Card / Answer Key/ Result
For Haryana Staff Selection Commission – Constable & Sub Inspector you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card (Downloading start very soon)
⇒ Answer Key