Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Result 2019 » Revised List
By Rajesh Antil -
Mumbai Dockyard Fireman Revised Result 2019: Naval Dockyard Mumbai has issued a latest notification for the Revised final result, merit list & selected list of the Group C Fireman. Candidates can download the revised result here. Other details of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Recruitment, Mumbai Dockyard Fireman Selected List 2019, Mumbai Dockyard Fireman Revised Result 2019, Mumbai Dockyard Revised Result 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Naval Dockyard Fireman Group C Revised Result 2019 – Check Selected List
नेवल डॉकयार्ड मुंबई ने अंतिम परिणाम, योग्यता सूची और समूह सी फायरमैन की चुनी गई सूची के लिए एक नवीनतम अधिसूचना जारी की है। उम्मीदवार यहां परिणाम डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।। Fireman Naval Dockyard Vacancy Notification for 95 Post Admit Card, Exam Date & Result 2018 Apply Offline before 21 Days. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed 10th Class.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 25 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy Notification 2018|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Maharashtra Recruitment 95 Post Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- From the third day of the starting date of Notification published in the Employment News
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- After 21 days of starting date of Notification published in the Employment News (up to 2350 hrs).
3. Download Admit Card:- 30th August 2018
4. Exam Date:- 9th September 2018.
5. Physical Exam and Endurance Test schedule:- 28th to 29th September 2018.
For candidates fee, details go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website by 21 Days or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, PST/PET, Document Verification.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification of Naval Dockyard Mumbai – Fireman Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Naval Dockyard Mumbai – Fireman Application form or New Registration:-
Admit Card /Result
For Naval Dockyard Mumbai – Fireman you can take a print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ List of shortlisted candidates for the Physical Exam and Endurance Test
⇒ Instruction for Physical Exam and Endurance Test
⇒ Exam Result
⇒ Fireman Revised Result