National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Recruitment 2018: – NICED has issued a notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow (Medical) Vacancy at 01 posts. Interested candidates can go to the interview on 4th May 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
NICED Vacancy Notification 2018 – Sr Research Fellow 01 Post Interview
नेशनल इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ हैजा और एंटररिक डिजीज ने 1 पद पर Senior Research Fellow की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 4 मई 2018 को साक्षात्कार में जा सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Notification 05/2018
1. Candidates should have passed MBBS.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. For Candidates age limit Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Vacancy 2018 Notification
NICED Senior Research Fellow 01 Post – Walk In Interview
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 10th April 2018.
2. Interview Date and Time:- 4th May 2018 at 11:00 AM.
|Pay Scale Details
For Candidates pay scale Rs. 36400/- p.m.
|How to Apply
Interested candidates can go to the interview on 4th May 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
2. Other selecti0n processes go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases – Senior Research Fellow Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
Interview List / Result
For National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases – Senior Research Fellow you can take print out of your Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List