SAIL Attendant-cum-Technician Recruitment 2023: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) ACTT Advertisement No.: BSL/R/2023-02 SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant has invited online applications for Attendant-cum-Technician posts. Applicants who are interested and satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply online through the official website of SAIL.
The SAIL Recruitment 2023 Registration Process Link started on 4 November 2023. As per the official notification of the SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Attendant cum Technician Trainee Exam 2023, a total of 85 vacancies will be filled for Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee. Candidates who qualify for the written examination and skill test will be given training for 02 years. After completion of training, the initial grade will be regularized at the minimum basic pay of the respective grade.
SAIL Jobs Notification 2023 Apply Online Attendant cum Technician 85 Posts
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has published applications for SAIL Recruitment for the post of Attendant cum Technician Trainee (Grade S-1) for 85 posts in the Bokaro Steel Plant. Eligible candidates can apply online for the vacancies through the official portal of SAIL for ACTT Recruitment at SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant from 4/11/2023 to 25/11/2023.
SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Recruitment 2023
|Attendant Cum Technician||Candidates should have passed 10th Class from a recognized University.
One Year Apprentice Training and National Apprentice Certificate NAC
- Candidates’ age limit should be 28 years as of 1 May 2023.
- For SC/ ST candidates age relaxation is 5 years.
- For OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates age relaxation is 03 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
SAIL Online Form 2023
Sail Bokaro Steel Plant Attendant Cum Technician Trainee Exam 2023 for 85 Post
|SAIL Jobs Activity||Date|
|Starting for Submission of Apply Online||4 November 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Apply Online||25 November 2023|
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) (NAC) Pay Scale Rs.25070/-3%-Rs.35070/-.
- Candidates selected for the post of Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee will be paid consolidated Pay of Rs. 12900/-pm during 1st year of training and Rs. 15000/-pm during the 2nd year of training. During the period of training, Trainees will also get medical facilities for themselves, their spouses and their dependents. Leave etc will be as per the Rules of the Company
- For General/OBC/EWS Category Application Fee Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST Category Application Fee Rs.100/-.
SAIL Vacancy Details
|Category||Total Number of Vacancies|
How to Apply for SAIL Attendant-cum-Technician Vacancy 2023
The process to apply for SAIL Recruitment is as follows:-
- Apply online through the SAIL Careers website.
- Before applying, check whether the eligibility criteria are met.
- Incomplete applications without the required fee, or not meeting the eligibility, will be rejected.
- While filling out the form, follow the instructions given on the application page carefully.
- Job Location: Jharkhand.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Eligible candidates will be selected based on computer-based Test (CBT) and Skill/Trade Test.
Important Links for SAIL Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Conclusion: Steel producer and Maharatna company, SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant is enhancing its capacities through modernization and expansion. It looks for dedicated personnel to contribute to its growth and has announced an Attendant cum Technician Trainee vacancy. Candidates have to apply online from 04/11/2023 to 25/11/2023.