SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023: Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has announced a notification no. 04/Grade A/2023-24 for SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023. This recruitment drive has been launched for 50 Assistant Manager (Grade A) posts. Interested candidates can apply online from 8th November 2023 to 28th November 2023.
SIDBI is the Principal Financial Institution set up under an Act of Parliament for promotion, financing, and development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in India. MSME sector, the focused business domain for SIDBI, has been an important pillar of the Indian Economy in the last seven and a half decades, having contributed to creativity, innovation, and dynamism in the industrial sector which has led to the spread of industrial development across the country.
SIDBI operates various schemes for financing and promotion and development of MSMEs. SIDBI’s Mission is to ‘To facilitate and strengthen credit flow to MSMEs and address both financial and developmental gaps in the MSME eco-system. SIDBI is working with the Vision To emerge as a single window for meeting the financial and developmental needs of the MSME sector to make it strong, vibrant and globally competitive, to position SIDBI Brand as the preferred customer friendly institution and for enhancement of shareholders wealth and highest corporate values through modern technology platform.
In order to achieve the same, SIDBI proactively partners with Banks, SFBs, NBFCs, MFIs, and New Age Fin Techs for Indirect lending, focusing on multiplier effect / larger reach in financing the MSME sector. SIDBI also makes strategic interventions in
Industrial Clusters through direct lending with an intent to bridge current credit gaps in the MSME sector by using demonstrable and creative lending products that can be scaled up by the credit delivery ecosystem.
SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online 50 Assistant Manager Vacancies
Candidates are advised to apply ONLINE through SIDBI’s website at www.sidbi.in after carefully going through all the instructions contained in this application and general instructions given in this advertisement. No other means /mode of Application / Printout will be accepted. The opportunity to apply for SIDBI Asst Manager Vacancy 2023 will be available from 8 November 2023 to 28 November 2023. It is important for candidates to thoroughly review the details of SIDBI Recruitment 2023 before proceeding with the SIDBI online application process. Below is a brief overview of the SIDBI job 2023.
Small Industries Development Bank of India Recruitment 2023
|Asst Manager Grade A||CA, CS, CWA, CFA, CMA, Graduate|
Note: SIDBI reserves the right to raise / modify the eligibility criteria in minimum educational qualification, and percentage of marks depending upon the response.
- The post qualification experience should be full time in officers’ cadre and will be counted after the date of acquiring the prescribed qualification up to the cut – off date specified for determining eligibility. Experience of working in a contractual capacity / trainee / apprentice shall not be counted.
- Candidates age limit should have Maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
SIDBI Grade A Online Form 2023
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Applications Form||8 November 2023|
|Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form||28 November 2023|
|Cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to age||8 November 2023|
|Cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to Post qualification Experience||28 November 2023|
|Tentative Date of Group Discussion & Interview||December 2023/January 2024|
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates application fee Rs.1100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates application fee Rs.175/-
- For Staff Candidates (only permanent/regular employees of SIDBI) application fee Nil.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Asst Manager Grade A||Rs.90000/-|
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Asst Manager (Grade A)||50|
Pre-Requisites for Apply Online
Before applying online, candidates should Scan their:
- Photograph (4.5 cm* 3.5 cm).
- Signature (with black ink).
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink).
- A hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below).
- Ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required.
- Specifications as given in Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents below.
- Brief Resume (PDF), Educational Certificate i.e., Consolidated / Last year Mark sheet and Degree Certificates and Mandatory certificates wherever applicable (PDF), Previous Employment – Experience & Relieving Letter or Experience cum Relieving letter and Current Employment – Experience certificate, No Objection certificate (NOC) or Experience cum NOC (PDF).
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged (if a candidate is not having left thumb, he / she may use his / her right thumb for applying).
How to Apply
- Open the official website of SIDBI www.sidbi.in.
- Open and read the official notification.
- For new registration, click on the given link and register yourself.
- To apply online, click on the given link.
- Candidates should upload all their necessary information, documents, photos.
- Submit the online form by clicking on the submit button.
- take a printout
- Job Location: Lucknow.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Candidate selection will selected based on the Psychometric Test and Interview.
Important Links for SIDBI Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Interview List||Click Here|
Conclusion: In conclusion, the SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 offers a promising opportunity for candidates to join the Small Industries Development Bank of India and contribute to the growth and development of the MSME sector, a vital component of India’s economy.
With 50 Assistant Manager (Grade A) positions available, interested applicants should seize the chance to apply online between 8 November 2023, and 28 November 2023. This recruitment drive provides a platform for professionals with diverse qualifications, and the selection process involves a Psychometric Test and Interview.