Surat Court Recruitment 2023: District and Sessions Court Surat has issued the latest notification for the Surat Court Recruitment 2023 of Stenographer Vacancy at 13 Posts in Surat Court Jobs. Interested candidates must send the application to Surat District Court Recruitment 2023 Registered A.D., Speed Post if applicable through a recognized courier service Surat Court Jobs by 15 February 2023. Application in person will not be accepted. Other details of the Surat Court Vacancy 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Surat Court Bharti How to Apply are given below…
Surat District Court Jobs 2023 @Application Form Stenographer 13 Post
District and Sessions Court Surat Vacancy notification 2023 for Stenographer 13 Posts. You can apply to Surat Court Recruitment 2023 from 5 February 2023 to 15 February 2023. Read the full Surat Court Stenographer Notification Before Surat Court Stenographer Application Form. SuratCourt Jobs Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
District and Sessions Court Surat Recruitment 2023
Surat Court Notification 2023
For a total of 10 (ten) posts of English Stenographer
- Candidates desiring the post of English Stenographer must possess a degree from a recognized University or such qualification as may be prescribed by the Government.
- The candidate should have basic computer knowledge as mentioned in the resolution of the Gujarat Govt.
- Speed of 100 words of Shorthand for English Stenographer and GCC thereon.
- A certificate of passing the examination is desirable. In English typing, the candidate should have a speed of 40 words per minute or equivalent using applicable keys.
For a total of 3 (three) posts of Gujarati Stenographer
- Candidates aspiring for the post of Gujarati Stenographer should possess a degree from a recognized University or its equivalent as determined by the Sarkashree.
- Candidates should have basic computer knowledge as mentioned in the resolution of Gujarat Govt.
- Speed of 75 words of shorthand for Gujarati Stenographer and GCC for the same.
- A certificate of passing the examination is desirable.
- In Gujarati typing, candidates should have a speed of 25 words per minute or equivalent using applicable keys.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for age details.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Surat Court Application Form 2023
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 5 February 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15 February 2023.
- Candidates will have not to pay the application fee.
- For more fee details please go to the below official notification.
- SuratCourt Stenographer Remuneration at the rate of Rs.20/- per page (subject to a maximum of Rs.15000/-) will be paid at the end of each month subject to the rules of the Government.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: The District & Sessions Judge, Surat.
- Job Location: Surat Court.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 15 February 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on Shorthand and Typing Test Results and Oral Interview if required.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the District and Sessions Court Surat – Stenographer Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- District and Sessions Court Surat – Stenographer Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Application Form
Admit Card/ Interview List/ Result
- District and Sessions Court Surat – Stenographer you can take the printout of your Admit Card | Interview List or Result from here
- Admit Card
- Interview List