Tripura High Court Jobs 28/11/2023: The Tripura High Court, established on 23 March 2013, serves as the judicial authority for the state of Tripura. It followed amendments to the Constitution of India and the North-Eastern Areas Act 1971.
Located in Agartala the capital of Tripura, it has been functioning independently since its inception. Justice Deepak Gupta had the honor of being the Chief Justice. Earlier, Tripura, along with six other northeastern states was under the jurisdiction of the Gauhati High Court.
Tripura High Court Jobs 2023 – Check Latest Vacancy Notification Updates
Tripura High Court from time to time releases notifications for various job roles including Peon, Stenographer, LDC, UDC, Village Accountant, Process Server, and Typist which are in high demand today, especially for the young candidates who want to start a career in the Court. For this, we inform you about the upcoming and latest job vacancies at Tripura High Court
At PlacementStore.com we keep a close eye on the Tripura High Court Jobs 2023 List and we provide you with the latest job notifications, results, admit cards, and much more from the court so that you can achieve your goal.
♦Latest Tripura High Court Jobs Recruitment Notification List Updated on: 28.11.2023
Tripura High Court Recruitment
- Tripura High Court Group D Recruitment 2023 » Peon 13 Posts (Last Date: 3 December 2023)
- Tripura High Court Recruitment 2023 » Driver (Group C) Post (Last Date: 3 December 2023)
- Tripura High Court Recruitment 2022 » Apply Grade III 11 Post (Last Date: 16 August 2022)
- Tripura High Court Recruitment 2021 Personal Assistant 14 Post (Last Date: 20 November 2021)
- Tripura High Court Recruitment 2021 Daily Rated Worker 14 Post
- Tripura High Court Grade III Recruitment 2021 » Apply Online (Last Date: 1 March 2021)
- Tripura High Court Recruitment 2020 » JJA Group C 13 Post (Last Date: 12 October 2020)