Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – UPPSC has invited applications for the recruitment of 251 Post. (DSP)-Deputy Superintendent of Police, (BDO)-Block Development Officer, (ARTO)-Assistant Regional Transport Officer,(DC)-Deputy Collector, and other vacancies by conducting Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2017. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22 February 2017 to 27 March 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
UPPSC-DC, DSP, BDO, RTO Recruitment 2017, Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam-2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Commission Recruitment 2017, Notification for Sub-Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport), (DSP)-Deputy Superintendent of Police,(BDO)-Block Development Officer, (ARTO)-Assistant Regional Transport Officer,(DC)-Deputy Collector, Vacancies Apply Online.[inarticle]
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:-
(UPPSC )Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam – 251 Post
|Qualification||Instructions for Applying Online|
|1. Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport): – Law Graduate.
2. Horticulture Officer Gr-2, D.H.O. Grade-1/Supdt. Govt. Garden: – Science Graduate in Horticulture (Ag.)/ equivalent Degree in B.Sc. Ag.
3.Distt. B.S.A./ Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, Distt. Administrative Officer:-
Post Graduate Degree
4. Distt. Cane Officer, U.P. Ag. Service Group “B” (Development Branch):-
5. Distt. Audit Of!cer (Revenue Audit):-
6. Asstt. Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I):-
Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. as
7. Asstt. Director Industries(Marketing):-
Post Graduate Degree.
8. Asstt. Labour Commissioner:-
Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject
9. Distt. Programme Officer:-
Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science
or Social Work.
10. Senior Lecturer, DIET:-
Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
11. Distt. Probation Officer:-
Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any quali!cation equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.
12. Designated Officer:-
Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry.
|1. Log on to the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
2. Candidates must have upload scanned copies of photograph and signature.
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Read all the instructions carefully before apply online.
5. Click on “Apply” Button and Select the desired post.
6. Click on ”Candidate Registration” Button and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. A Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out of a registration number for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” Button and make the fee payment.
10. Click on ”Submit Application Form” Button then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned Photograph, Signature.
12. After Upload photo and Signature Click on “Submit Button” then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
15. Take printout of application form & other forms for future use
| UPPSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam- 251 Post
|Important Dates||Selection Process|
|1. Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-02-2017.
2. Last Date to Apply Online: 27-03-2017.
3. Last Date for Payment of Fee: 22-03-2017
|Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Viva – Voce (Personality Test), interview.|
|Age Limits||Fee Details|
|Age for these post Candidates age should be between 21-40 years as on 01-07-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules and Regulation.||Candidates should pay Rs. 125 for General & OBC, Rs. 65/- for SC/ ST Candidates and Rs. 25/.No fee for Dependents
of the Freedom Fighters, Ex-Serviceman & Women Candidates.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for (DSP)-Deputy Superintendent of Police, (BDO)-Block Development Officer, (ARTO)-Assistant Regional Transport Officer,(DC)-Deputy Collector, and other vacancies – Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam apply online form here –Apply Online