RPF Constable Vacancy 2018: RPF has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Constable Vacancy at 19952 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 30th November 2018. Other details of RPF Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
RPF Constable Vacancy 2018 – Apply Online 19952 Post
रेलवे सुरक्षा बल ने 19952 पदों पर Constable की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 20 अक्टूबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Railway Protection Force Recruitment Notification 2018
1. The applicant must have passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination conducted by a recognized Board.
2. More educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Railway Protection Force Vacancy Notification 2018
RPF Constable Vacancy 19952 Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 20th October 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 30th November 2018.
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs 40/-
2. No fee for ST/SC/Female candidates.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 14th October 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Recruitment will be made based on the performance of the eligible applicants in a
Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement, Viva-Voce Test, Bonus Marks, if any, obtained and Documents Verification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Railway Protection Force – Constable Vacancy–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Railway Protection Force – Constable Apply Online or New Registration from here –
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card / Result
For Railway Protection Force – Constable you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: –
⇒ Admit Card