HSSC Group D Correction Link 2024: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification Advt. No 1/2023 for the HSSC CET Group D Recruitment 2023 for the Haryana Common Eligibility Test (CET) Group D 13536 posts in various departments Commission/ Board/ Corporation/ Authority/ Agency / Cooperative Societies of Govt. of Haryana. Candidates who have already registered for Haryana CET (Group-D & Group C & D) on the designated portal i.e. onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in. Payment of fee for editing/correction in their application form to those candidates no need to do. The HSSC Group D Correction portal link open and be activated from 26 February 2024 to 28 February.
Other details of HSSC Group D Portal Link Haryana HSSC CET Group-D Recruitment 2023 Age Limit, HSSC CET Group D Eligibility, HSSC CET Group D Sarkari Result Educational Qualification, HSSC Group D Correction Form 2023 Selection Process, Haryana CET Group C Vacancy 2023 Application Fee, Haryana CET Group D Syllabus and for Haryana CET login How to Apply are given below…
HSSC CET Group D Correction Form Link Notification 2024 Out
Haryana Staff Selection Commission vacancy notification 2023 for Common Eligibility Test Group D 13536 posts except Sweepers, Chowkidar, and Sweeper-cum-Chowkidar in HSSC. You can apply for Haryana HSSC CET Group D Online Form 2023 from 5 June 203 to 26 June 2023. Haryana CET Group D 2023 Read the full HSSC CET Notification Before Haryana CET Group D Vacancy 2023 Apply Online. HSSC CET Group D Correction Portal 2024 Start Notification/ CET Haryana Group D Post List Advertising short description below there HSSC CET Haryana 2023:–
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023
HSSC Group D Notification 2023
Haryana HSSC CET Group-D Recruitment
HSSC CET Group-D Eligibility 2023
Common for all Group-D posts except Sweepers, Chowkidar and Sweeper-cum-Chowkidar
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class (Matriculation), or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto matriculation as one of the subjects.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years.
- Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per instructions of Haryana Govt.
HSSC CET Group D Vacancy 2023
Haryana CET Group D Registration 2023 for 13536 Posts
- Harayan CET Group D Notification Out Date: 30 May 2023.
- Harayan CET Group D Apply Online Start Date: 5 June 2023.
- Harayan CET Group D Apply Online Last Date: 26 June 2023.
- Closing Date for HSSC CET Group D for Deposit of Fee Date: 30 June 2023.
- Haryana HSSC CET Group-D Exam 2023 Date: Update Soon.
- HSSC CET Group D Correction Portal Open: 26-28 February 2024.
- Fee for Registration for CET (Group-D): Fresh Candidate has to pay a one-time registration fee Under
Category Residents of Haryana Non-Residents of Haryana Who provides PP Number/ Aadhar No. Who does not provide a PP Number/ Aadhar No? Who Provides Aadhar No. Who does not provide an Aadhar No? 1 2 3 4 5 Male applicants of the general category 500 1000 500 1000 Male applicants who are Children of Ex-Servicemen 500 1000 500 1000 Female applicants who are of the general category or reserved category 250 500 500 1000 Ex-servicemen 250 500 500 1000 Disabled persons who are Covered under the Right of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 250 500 500 1000 Applicants who belong to S/Caste, Backward Class, Economically Weaker Sections 250 500 500 1000
- The fee once deposited against a registration form/application form is neither transferable not refundable/adjustable.
- The fee should be deposited through online mode or e-Challan.
- Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. online mode or e-Challan while applying online.
- The commission will not be responsible for unsuccessful payment/ Transaction Status Failure/Transaction Status Pending.
- Applications received without a prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. The fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Candidates must ensure that their fees have been deposited successfully on the designated portal. Further, the status of fee payment can be verified at the Payment Status link provided in the candidate’s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified for the same in the advertisement shall be entertained.
- For Haryana CET Group D Pay Scale: Level is DL i.e. 16900-53500 + applicable spl. Pay.
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How To Haryana HSSC CET Online Form 2023
- The online application/registration can be filled up using the URL address i.e. onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in.
- Apply online well in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of the online application form. Before submitting the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After the final submission of the online registration form/application form, no change/correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained and shall be deemed to be rejected.
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling out the online application form check all the particulars filled up in the application form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of the information and upload all documents before finally applying.
- After successful submission of the application, candidates are advised to take the final printout of the application form and e-Challan/fee pay receipt for record alongwith uploaded documents.
- The hard copy of the application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Documents that have not been uploaded shall not be entertained. However, HSSC may ask for any additional document in support of the already submitted document for more clarity if so desired.
- No request for change of any particular in the application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission after the final submission of the online application.
- No offline application form or copy of the downloaded application form will be accepted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- For candidates who do not fulfill the qualifications/eligibility conditions on the cutoff date, their application shall not be accepted by the online application system. All the Certificates/Documents relating to educational qualification/eligibility conditions, Socio-Economic Criteria & experience, etc. will be determined about the last date fixed to apply online applications also called as closing date i.e 26.06.2023 upto 11:59 P.M. as the given in the advertisement.
- The Commission does not scrutinize the documents at the time of submission of online application and the same is checked only at the time of Scrutiny/checking/verification.
- Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions i.e. all the Certificates/Documents relating to educational qualification/eligibility conditions, category and Socio-Economic Criteria & experience, etc. on the last date of submission of online application.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Haryana.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 26 June 2023 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
- The selection and recommendation of the names of the candidates belonging to Group D posts where the minimum educational qualification is Matriculation in all departments shall be done based on the Common Eligibility Test and Socioeconomic criteria.
- The Common Eligibility Test score shall include CET marks and Socio-Economic criteria as follows;-
Sr. No. Subject Marks 1. Common Eligibility Test 95% 2. Socio-Economic Criteria 5%
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Haryana Staff Selection Commission – Common Eligibility Test (CET) Group D Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission – Common Eligibility Test (CET) Group D Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission – Common Eligibility Test (CET) Group D you can take the printout of your Admit Card or Result from here
- Admit Card
- HSSC CET Group D Answer Key
- HSSC CET Group D Correction Portal Link
- HSSC CET Group D Correction Notice
- Group D Post Preference/ Willingness Notice