Jhajjar Court 28/11/2023: The judicial history of Jhajjar began with the establishment of its first court in 1919. The first Fourth Class Judicial Magistrate was not appointed until 1936.
The court of Additional District and Sessions Judge was established on 13 August 1998, when Jhajjar was a sub-division within the Rohtak Sessions Division. An important milestone was achieved on 6 March 2008 when Jhajjar Sessions Division was constituted, with the inauguration of the new court complex by Hon’ble Shri Justice Vijender Jain,
the then Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana High Court. Located on State Highway No. SH 15A, near the Mini Secretariat on Jhajjar-Gurugram Road, the Judicial Complex at Jhajjar has 15 courts, out of which 12 courts are currently operational. It consists of one court of District and Sessions Judges, six courts of Additional District and Sessions Judges, and various courts headed by civil judges and judicial magistrates.
Jhajjar District Court Jobs 2023 – Check Latest Vacancy Notification Updates
We have recently refreshed our page to include the latest recruitment opportunities in Jhajjar District Court
Jhajjar Court provides many job vacancy opportunities for people who want to make a career in the District Court. Our PlacementStore platform ensures that you have access to the latest information, which will assist you in the application process and fulfill your dream of getting a job in Jhajjar District Court. Stay here for the latest Jhajjar Court Jobs update
♦ Jhajjar Court Jobs Notifications List Updated on: 28.11.2023
Jhajjar Court Recruitment
- Jhajjar Court Recruitment 2023 » Apply Lift Operator Post (Last Date: 6 June 2023)
- Jhajjar Court Driver Recruitment 2021 » Application Form 02 Post (Last Date: 5 January 2021)
- Jhajjar Court Recruitment 2020 » Clerk, Steno, Sweeper 39 Post (Last Date: 10 December 2020)
- Jhajjar Court Recruitment 2020 Clerk,Sweeper,Liftman 31 Post
- Jhajjar District Court Recruitment 2017 – Process Server & Peon Post