Mewat Court Interview List 2019 » Process Servers & Peon 13 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Mewat Court Interview Date 2019: District & Sessions Judge Nuh Mewat has issued a latest notification for the interview date & schedule of Process Servers & Peon 13 posts. Candidates can download the interview list here. Other details of Nuh Court Vacancy like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Mewat District Court Process Servers & Peon Interview Schedule 2019
मेवात कोर्ट ने Peon & Process Server के लिए इंटरव्यू लिस्ट जारी की है। उम्मीदवार यहां इंटरव्यू लिस्ट डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। District & Sessions Judge Mewat vacancy notification 2019 for Process Servers & Peon 13 posts.
You can apply for Mewat District Court Jobs from 13 February 2019 to 25 February 2019. Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Mewat District Court Recruitment 2019
1. Candidates should have passed 8th, 10th Class.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|District & Sessions Judge Mewat Recruitment Notification 2019|
Nuh Mewat Court Vacancy 13 Process Servers & Peon Haryana Jobs Application Form
|Mewat Court Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||13 February 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||25 February 2019|
|Mewat Court Process Server Interview Date|
|1. A to G||1 March 2019|
|2. H to M||2 March 2019|
|3. N to R||5 March 2019|
|4. S to Z||6 March 2019|
|Mewat Court Peon Interview Date|
|1. A to G||7 March 2019|
|2. H to M||8 March 2019|
|3. N to R||11 March 2019|
|4. S to Z||12 March 2019|
1. For Peon post pay scale Rs 4440-7440+1300/- Grade Pay
2. For Process Servers post pay scale Rs 4440-7440+1650/- Grade Pay
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply: Thought Offline
2. The intending candidates should submit duly signed resumes in plain paper indicating the following… 1) Name of the Candidates 3) Name of Father’s/Husband, 3) DOB, 4) Sex, 5) Educational Qualification, 6) Aadhar Card, 7) Category of reservation if Any, 8) Permanent and Postal Address, and Experience, if any along with attested Copies of relevant certificate besides two self-addressed properly postal stamped envelopes.
3. Postal Address:- District & Sessions Judge, Mewat.
4. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 13 February 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
There is full notification of District & Sessions Judge Mewat – Process Servers & Peon Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For District & Sessions Judge Mewat – Process Servers & Peon Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Interview List /Result
For District & Sessions Judge Mewat – Process Servers & Peon you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List