Sirsa Court 08/12/2023: The session division of Sirsa was initially part of the session division of Hisar, it gained independence on 17 February 1982. Shri Hari Ram was appointed as the first District and Sessions Judge. Construction of the new judicial complex took place in two phases.
The first phase was inaugurated on 14 October 1982 by Shri. Bhajan Lal was the then Chief Minister of Haryana, the second phase was started on 18 April 2001 by Honorable Shri Justice V.M. Jain a judge of the Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Additionally, the building designated for the Record Room and Copying Agency was inaugurated on 2 May 2000 by Honorable Shri Justice Mehtab Singh Gill, Judge of Punjab and Haryana High Court
Sirsa District Court Jobs 2023 – Check Latest Vacancy Notification Updates
Sirsa District Court’s Latest job vacancies are updated on our page for District Court Recruitment 2023. The Court keeps releasing the latest notification of applications from time to time for various posts, among which the most popular ones for young candidates are Peon, Stenographer, LDC, UDC, Village Accountant, Process Server, and Typist. Sirsa District Court Jobs 2023 List regularly including exam results, admit cards and notification pdf keep checking us daily and stay connected with us with important details like Sirsa Court recruitment updates.
For the latest and detailed information on career opportunities in Sirsa Court, make sure to visit our Placemenstore.com site regularly. Our aim is to facilitate your application process and provide all the important information and guidance for the post in Sirsa District Court.
♦ Sirsa Court Jobs Notifications List Updated on: 08.12.2023
Sirsa Court Recruitment
- Sirsa Court Recruitment 2023 » Peon, Process Server 10 Post (Last Date: 16 January 2023)
- Sirsa Court Recruitment 2021 » Stenographer Grade III 05 Post (Last Date: 2 September 2021)
- Sirsa Court Recruitment 2021 » Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper Post (Last Date: 31 August 2021)
- Sirsa Court Result 2020 » Process Server, Chowkidar Post
- Sirsa District Court Recruitment 2017 – Peon Post Application Form
- Sirsa Court Result 2019 » Process Servers, Peon Final Selected List