Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018: SCI has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Chauffeur Vacancy at 05 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 8th September 2018. Other details of SCI Chauffeur Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Supreme Court of India Jobs Notification 2018 – Chauffeur 05 Post Application Form
सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने 05 पदों पर Chauffeur की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 16 अगस्त 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have a passed 10th Class & Valid driving Licence to drive a light motor vehicle (goods/passenger) with knowledge of motor vehicle mechanism with 3 years experience.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2018 Notification
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Chauffeur 05 Post Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 16th August 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 8th September 2018.
1. For All Candidates Application Fee Rs. 470/-
2. Other application fee details please go to official notification.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website 16th August 2018 at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Practical Test & Interview
2. Other selection process details please go to official notification
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Supreme Court of India – Chauffeur Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Supreme Court of India – Chauffeur Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
For Supreme Court of India – Chauffeur you can take print out of your Admit card |Interview or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Interview List