Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017: – UPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Legal Adviser, Deputy Director & Associate Professor Vacancy 09 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 11th January 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
UPSC Notification 2017 – Adviser, Director & Professor 09 Post Apply Online
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ने 09 पदों पर Instructor, Officer & Professor की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 11 जनवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
1. Candidates should have passed Any Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 35 years Maximum 55 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Union Public Service CommissionVacancy 2018 Notification
UPSC Adviser, Director & Professor 09 Post – Apply Online
1. To know notification date please go to official notification.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 11th January 2018.
1. Candidates should pay Rs. 25/-.
2. For SC/ST candidates fee:- NIL.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website upsc.nic.in by 11th January 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment Test followed by Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Union Public Service Commission – Assistant Legal Adviser, Deputy Director & Associate Professor Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Union Public Service Commission- Assistant Legal Adviser, Deputy Director & Associate Professor Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Union Public Service Commission – Assistant Legal Adviser, Deputy Director & Associate Professor you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key